The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back To Normal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Back To Normal Empty
PostSubject: Back To Normal   Back To Normal EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:18 pm

"You son of a bi**h!", Tegora shouted at Acrylos, punching at the Bajoran.

"I just wanted to fix this!", Colonel Teero responded.

"No, you a**hole, you just wanted to be the hero. Every since Xact came along you have hated his brilliance. You lost your job as the Fleet Chief Engineer. You lost your position of influence in the King's.", Tegora shouted.

"It was unnatural and these people were never going to give up their gang violence ways, their crime family ways or their violence. We had to move ahead.", Acrylos tried to explain.

"Once I finally reached an epiphany in understanding the alternate universe physics used to block the opening with the city of Seattle, I could create a patch that would render the block unnecessary. I could put their city back. I could send them home. However flawed, it is their home.", Acrylos explained.

"You put everything back all right.", Tegora started to cry in both anger and sadness. She led Dr. Xact Tchilack into the room.

Acrylos gasped at the sight of the Xindi Edosian Hybrid.

Tegora cried, "We were in love. We were making love."

Tanus and Lt. Colonel Philadelphia Todd walked in as well. Tanus looked at Acrylos, "Put everything back. This is what you said. It would be better this way."

Acrylos looked at the male Philadelphia Todd and the Insectoid alien, "We had to make this right. Those people and that city did not belong here. They are not Federation citizens. They cannot be taught what 390 years of history can teach you."

Vincent walked in, "The city of Opera was restored at my command. Some citizens were given an opportunity to come to Opera. In truth, most refused. They wanted to return to the reality they knew. We are travellers on a Star Trek. Their culture was not ready for that. Colonel Teero acted on my orders."

Tegora looked at Vincent, "Can you help me? Can you help Zack?"

"We are doing what we can for those people who have requested help.", Vincent offered.

Tanus looked at Phil, "Where do we sign up?"

Phil looked at Tanus, "Wait! This is a second chance for all of us, including me. I missed the service more than I knew. Moving in units, house to house in Seattle made me feel like a soldier again; like man."

Tanus was devastated and stormed from the room. He glared at Acrylos, "You said this would fix everything. You lied!"

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Mayor
Opera, Carlisle
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Back To Normal
Page 1 of 1