The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reconciliation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Reconciliation Empty
PostSubject: Reconciliation   Reconciliation EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Nicole was feverishly processing the census and trying to draft an integration policy for the citizens of Seattle so they could come and go between Seattle and Opera. These people needed to be brought along slowly but they also had to reduce their existing infrastructure and begin to establish the green spaces to maintain the atmosphere of Carlisle.

Grace walked into the office in the Governor's Mansion.

"I will never forget what you did when I was caged and beings whipped in the Penitentiary.", Grace looked at Nicole.

"I would have done it for anyone in the fleet. I would have told them I was married to Tanus if it meant saving one of ours.", Nicole barely looked up from the PADD.

"I will pack my things and head for the Hatherton.", Grace looked at the floor.

"If that's what you want.", Nicole mumbled.

Grace looked at Nicole, "When you were in trouble, I sided with the Tellarite Empire. I abandoned you and worse yet, I attacked the igloos on my exit. I can never forgive myself for those things. I have betrayed you even here. I have no explanation for my behaviour. I never really understood what was important until I was in that cage naked believing I was going to be killed just because I did not have an identification number. This fascist dominance is what a society without ideals sinks to. Here you sit processing these aliens, not just from another planet but from another universe not to number and control them but to offer them a new life. And why are you doing this? Because it is the right thing to do."

Nicole looked up, "What are you trying to say, Grace?"

Grace looked at Nicole and slowly pulled down her bra top.

"I am yours for the taking. I am in your hands. I owe you my life and am willing to spend my days trying to make it up to you,", Grace offered.

Nicole stood up and walked over to Grace. She looked at her topless mate. She stood there for a moment and then kissed Grace softly on the lips and then a bit lower and then on top of her breasts. Nicole then kissed Grace deeply on the mouth. Nicole lead Grace over to the desk pressing her against the desk top. Nicole knelt down pushing Grace back on the desk searching for her panties and then her gash opening. Nicole buried her face into the glistening clam. Grace moaned with the magic kiss. She gripped the desk, "I am suppose to be pleasuring you!"

"You will get your turn.", Nicole giggled.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Colonial Givernor
Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Reconciliation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: