The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't deserve this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I don't deserve this Empty
PostSubject: I don't deserve this   I don't deserve this EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Although segregation by gender was actually uncommon in the overcrowded Carlisle Penitentiary, segregation and solitary confinement for unacceptable behaviour was commonplace. The guards were prone to brutality and even murder. After the goblinization, very little value was placed on non-human life.

Thua'ra Varno may be Cardassian but to the guards he looked like a deformed Orc and was beaten and often tossed into solitary. He was kept from Ro Marino. He was belittled and mistreated. Thua'ra actually thought it was karma given his history on Platform 1968. He was abused. As he had abused the Bajorans. This was his punishment.

Thua'ra stood in the basking light of the Delta Star in the green spaces of Carlisle Asteroid after crawling through the sewers. He breathed deeply the clean air before beginning the trek back to the Tanmesad.

Thua'ra learned of the extensive damage to the ship thanks to the Zaranite Raiders and the resultant level of hard work for Ro Marino as the Bajoran Engineer rebuilt the grand symbol of the Cardassian Republic. He never went to see his life partner right away. In fact, duty bound he literally avoided the Bajoran.

Vash was on the bridge as the Tanmesad left the tether of the Hatherton to head out to extract some Zaranite revenge. Varno was standing at the counsellor station when Vash told him that Major Ro was looking for him.

Varno went down to engineering. He slowly walked into the area excited to see the blue hue of the Federation Warp Core powering the great ship. He walked around the corner to see Ro Marino in a black mini dress and white stocking with his hair dyed blond.

"I thought you did not want to appear in public as a female any longer.", Thua'are looked at Marino.

"I am sill all male.", Marino lifted his leg to reveal extremely cute pink panties with a noticeable bulge from his tucked penis.

"Why are doing that?", Thua'ra looked at Marino.

"In the prison, we were kept apart. I know you were mistreated. I wanted to give you something special.", Marino teased.

Thua'ra picked him up and kissed him, "This is a mixed up universe in which we live."

"Universes.", Marino corrected teasingly playful.

Varno laughed pulling down those pink panties. The cold blooded Cardassian rammed his manhood into his Bajoran life mate. It was good to be home.

Varno held Ro Marino, "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you."

"The prophets will guide us home.", Marino preached.

Posted By:

Thua'ra Varno
Ambassador
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I don't deserve this
Page 1 of 1