The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-Consummated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Non-Consummated Empty
PostSubject: Non-Consummated   Non-Consummated EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm

We need to graduate one of the citizens of Seattle sooner rather than later.", Admiral Deveniss looked at Chancellor T'tan.

"Rush them along!", the old Selayan ordered.

The Vulcan looked at her teaching staff, "Find a student who you can help one on one. Bring them along quickly to get them into a seat or under a helmet. These people have to be made part of the King's Fleet so they see being part of something greater as an option."

"I believe that Robin T'Levon is far enough along to take a risk on as a soldier. She follows orders well and has some of the essential skills.", T'Ammi looked at Chancellor T'tan.

"Isn't she the elf who has refused assignment to space calling it magical hokum?", T'tan questioned.

"Yes, but I believe she can be trained to become accustomed to working in space.", T'Ammi supported her student.

"I do not support wasting Academy time on her space averse student. Release her from the college.", the chancellor ordered.

"But she has real skills as a future officer.", T'Ammi complained.

"Be logical.", T'tan demanded.

T'Ammi was not done with this student. She contacted Robert E. Leo, the Caitian police chief and explained that the elf had come to understand that her magic would not work here. She would be wonderful at following orders and could be a valuable asset to the civilian police force.

Robert agreed to meet with Robin. He was stunningly impressed by the Elven student. He proposed accepting her and putting her in charge of the Seattle Police Department. Robin was overjoyed.

The appointment was being processed. When Mayor Wu showed up, "I am afraid I cannot approve of the selection of a former prisoner of the Confederation of American States be given such a prominent position in the SPD. The marines have removed nearly all of our police force and now you will install a criminal. This is unacceptable."

"The officers were corrupt and loyal to the Yakuza Oyuban Wu!", Robert snapped.

"In your opinion!", Caitlin snapped back.

"If we are allowing the city streets to be reverted to civilian police enforcement, I will only select a citizen of the King's Fleet protected territories as Police Chief.", Caitlin demanded as she stormed from the room.

"I wish that your student was a citizen, I would love to ram this one down her throat.", Robert grumbled.

"The old rules apply under colony constitutional law. If Robin was to wed a citizen of the territories, she would become a citizen.", T'Ammi offered a solution.

Robert looked at Robin, "I would love to stick it to her. She is a manipulative b**ch!"

"As would I. Wanna get married?", the elf bluntly offered.

T'Ammi smiled, "The college has the authority to grant marriage licenses."

Robert and Robin went through the ceremony and then Robin went to meet with the marines. It was time to bring back some civilian order to Seattle.

Robert headed back "uptown" to Opera. He went about his regular duties for a few days. He had not seen Robin since that fateful Friday.

Robert was walking in William Hunt park built in homage to the man who stood up to the Vulcan V'Ros. He was startled when a beautiful voice said, "Good evening."

Robert looked down to see Robin sitting in the grass.

"Whoa! Hello.", Robert looked at Robin.

"I am hearing good things about your efforts in Seattle.", Robert smiled sitting down next to the Elf.

"I had a visit from Oyaban Wu this morning. She is moving to challenge my appointment in the courts on the Hatherton. She chose the location because of my aversion to space. At the session, she will portray our marriage as one of convenience and move to have the marriage annulled on the grounds of non-consumption. Once I am no longer a citizen, she will move to have the civilian policing of Seattle moved back to the office of the Mayor. Governor Branson will have no other choice but to accept the verdict as directed.", Robin explained.

"There is the obvious solution.", the Caitian offered.

"Did you think I dressed this way for my own amusement?", Robin kissed her husband on the snout.

Robert looked at her, "We are representatives of the civilian courts. We cannot do this out here. What if we get caught?"

"I hope we do. People will know that we are passionate mates then.", the elf pulled her partner on top of her.

"What is it like?", Robin reached into his pants.

"Other than retracting into my body when not in use, it is not substantially different than any other humanoid.", Robert explained as she directed him inside her.

Robin moaned as Robert started to gain some speed. As he pulled out the ridges on his manhood scraped the inside of the Elven vagina. Robin literally pulled out the grass as the penile spines gave her one final amazing orgasm.

Robin looked at Robert, "Wow! How the hell are you still single?"

"No one wanted to try me out.", Robert offered.

"Who else knows about this?", Robin grinned basking in tremendous afterglow.

"Dr. Maple Coren is with Galileo Leo. She must know.", Robert offered.

"Lucky girl.", Robin smiled.

"You have to move closer to the tunnel so I can live with you.", Robin suggested.

Robert never expected that, "Okay. I will have Colonel Teero reassign my quarters."

"Then we can do this every night.", Robin giggled.

"Okay.", Robert felt so lucky, he had been alone a long time.

Posted by:

Chief Robert E. Leo
Opera Police Department
Opera, Carlisle
King's Fleet Protected Territory
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Non-Consummated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: