The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Are The Admiral, How Can I Refuse?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Are The Admiral, How Can I Refuse? Empty
PostSubject: You Are The Admiral, How Can I Refuse?   You Are The Admiral, How Can I Refuse? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:34 pm

"How come our lovemaking does not become something that other members of the King's Fleet talk about or are envious of?", Vincent frowned.

Monday chuckled, "We are heterosexual, Admiral. We engage in the most common type of relationship. We act as a traditional couple, the Union of a male and a female. Worse yet, we are both humanoid."

"Just once, I would like to walk into the mess hall of the Hatherton and hear whispers about my lovemaking and it not be 'He is so old, what does she see in him?'", Vincent grumbled.

"You're silly.", Monday teased.

"I am serious.", Vincent frowned.

Vincent went back up to Station Ops. Monday wanted to do something special for her man. She knew this was bothering him.

Vincent tapped his combadge, "Do you wanna meet at Leo's for supper?"

"Yes.", Monday responded. This was her chance. She could get everyone talking now.

Vincent walked into the entrance of the famous Caitian restaurant. He looked around, "Monday?"

"Over here, Admiral.", Monday teased biting her bottom lip.

Vincent startlingly responded, "Whoa!"

Monday took his hand and sat down with the Admiral enjoying a wonderful supper. The pair got up to leave. Vincent took her hand. As the pair walked out of the restaurant, Monday pulled the bottom of the blue dress up a little bit to expose the bottom of her butt cheek. The restaurant erupted in a hum of conversation.

Vincent lay on the bed as Monday stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He looked over at his Betazoid lover, "Thank you."

"You are the Admiral, I could I refuse.", Monday teased, dropping the towel and crawling into bed resting her gorgeous naked body on Vincent's chest.

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Are The Admiral, How Can I Refuse?
Page 1 of 1