The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trolling....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Trolling.... Empty
PostSubject: Trolling....   Trolling.... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Tegora has spent a lot of time at the college trying to find a student to help in the towers. Many Seattle citizens had decided to stay when Colonel Teero completed his universe closing event. There was a lot of new students in the college.

Tegora was standing in the corridors of the college when Hokajin Alzjin walked up to her, "What if I said I could help you?"

Tegora looked at the troll of Seattle, "How can you help me?"

"There is a conspiracy theory in my universe that the goblinization was not an accident.", Hoka informed the doctor.

"What does this have to do with me?", Tegora asked.

"I believe that the antibodies can be synthesized from my blood stream.", Hoka explained.

"So?", Tegora frowned.

"I know that you are struggling with Dr. Tchilack's return to his Xindi Edosian appearance. What if he could undergo goblinization?", Hoka offered.

"But it could end up worse? He could look like you.", Tegora snapped at Hoka.

The troll dropped his pants to expose his large but humanoid genitalia. Tegora screamed and walked away.

Tegora went to see Chancellor T'tan. She looked at Vulcan, "Do you think this is actually possible?"

T'tan looked at Tegora, "Yes, with the help of the clinic, it is but you have to understand the risk."

"You were with a Togre, what was it like?", Tegora looked at the Vulcan.

"I did that for protection. I will not comment any further.", the Chancellor snapped.

"I have to see Xact.", Tegora announced.

The Hybrid alien came to the clinic. Skye and Hoka spoke to Xact about what it might mean.

Skye came out of the isolation area a couple days later, "Tegora, he is awake."

The Betazoid came into the back. Xact was sitting on the floor. He looked over at his fellow physicist and smiled, "Are you sure this is better?"

Tegora walked over and rested her arms on the shoulder of her long time lover, "It will be."

Posted By:

Dr. Tegora Vasa
Physicist
Tiger Towers
Carlisle Asteroid
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Trolling....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: