The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Kitty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Hello Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm

The clinic at Camelot College has been very busy with medical a for baseline service for the transfer inhabitants of Seattle. Many of these people had chosen to stay behind because of the prejudice they faced in their universe because of goblinization.

Maple had spent many hours in the clinic and had not been able to spend as much time in the restaurant with her life partner restaurateur Galileo Leo.

Maple and the medical group had chosen to spend some time in William Hunt Park basking opinion the newly re powered artificial sun. Maple was wearing a nice dress shirt with pink polka dotted bottoms as she sat on her haunches with the medical group.

Dr. Skylight Greene had hoped to do some sun tanning so she had asked Dr. Tegora Vasa to focus the gorgeous sun on the park grassy area. Skye lay on her back slowly removing her top to ensure a complete tan.

S'Myy, known for her free loving way followed suit removing her top. She looked at Maple, "You should join us. Betazoids are known for their free way with nudity."

"I don't think I should. It would be unprofessional.", Maple pulled her shirt shut.

"Come on, the damn boss is doing it.", S'Myy pointed over at Skye.

Maple reluctantly removed her top.

S'Myy chuckled, "Nice tattoos."

Maple frowned, "Please don't bring that up."

Dr. Chikace Larle, Casey the Klingon hybrid walked over, "I don't understand the significance."

"It is the Japanese cartoon character Hello Kitty.", Skye offered an explanation.

"I still don't get it.", the Klingon repeated.

"Caitians, like the origin of their species the cat, prefer to have sex from behind.", S'Myy explained.

"You are embarrassing me.", Maple frowned.

"I still don't get it.", Casey furrowed her Klingon ridges.

"When Galley mounts her from behind, he looks down at her naked back and sees 'Hello Kitty'", Skye groaned.

The ladies erupted in laughter. Maple looked at Skye, "Thanks. That is the joke."

Her snide response sent the ladies into laughter again.

Maple and the ladies shared a few glasses of Betazoid wine. Maple headed back to the Hatherton to meet with Galileo after his shift in the restaurant.

Maple and Galley were enjoying an evening tea when she told him about her embarrassment at sharing their intimate cute little joke. Galley laughed telling her not to worry about it. She told him that the skin marking was for him not for everyone.

Galley grinned, "I guess you will have to show me so I can be reminded what we did it for."

Maple smiled and took her Caitian lover by the hand leading him into the bedroom.

Posted by:

Dr. Maple Coren
Camelot Clinic
Opera, Carlisle
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Hello Kitty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: