The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming in Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Swimming in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Swimming in Paradise   Swimming in Paradise EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Nicole had attended the Captain John Warren briefing on the discovery of the Dyson Sphere. Little is known right now but the size and capabilities of the constructed planet has everyone on edge. She returned to the mansion to learn that Grace had gone to Tower Two to go for a swim. Grace had left a note encouraging Nicole to join her for a swim.

Nicole went down to the tower for a swim. She quickly got changed and headed out to poolside. Nicole stepped out, "Grace??"

Grace was standing near the poolside shower, "Over here."

Nicole smiled seeing her beautiful mate, "Where are the other patrons?", the governor asked.

"I booked the entire pool. I thought we deserved a private workout.", Grace ran towards the pool diving into the water.

Nicole followed her mate into the water. Nicole was wearing a beautiful white two piece in comparison to the Tellarite's tan one piece. She came up near the far side of the pool.

"Tag", Grace tapped her human mate on the shoulder and started to swim towards the shallow end of the pool.

Nicole swam hard after her mate touching her in the corner of the pool. Grace giggled, grabbing Nicole's arm and pulling her into the shallow corner tagging her on her private parts softly, "Tag back."

Nicole got to the hint and grabbed Grace's bottoms, "Back at you."

Grace loved the gripping tag. She grabbed Nicole's bottoms and ripped them right off. Nicole squealed, "Not fair, I can't rip yours off."

Grace flipped the string at the bottom of her suit as if taunting Nicole to grab it. Nicole lunged forward grabbing the string. Grace barely resisted as Nicole pulled the string out allowing the suit to slide right off. Nicole giggled, "I guess I win."

Grace lunged forward tagging Nicole on her exposed private parts, "Tag back."

The naked Tellarite swam away trying to flee her human mate. Nicole tossed her top swimming naked after Grace grabbing her ankle and pulling her back. Grace tried to flee but Nicole spanked her playfully on the butt, "Tag."

Grace spun around and quickly pecked Nicole on the cheek, "No hand tag. Now you have to tag me without your hands."

Nicole swam hard after Grace catching up beside her. She lunged over kissing Grace on her left butt cheek. She had a half body length head start as she swam hard away from her mate.

Grace turned and swam towards Nicole. Nicole made a hard left not knowing how shallow it had become. She quickly stood up as Grace swam hard towards her. Nicole fell backward legs apart in the shallow end. Grace stopped stroking, arms at her side as a torpedo as she slid towards Nicole's open legs. Grace opened her mouth sliding face first into Nicole's waiting catcher's mitt. Grace kissed Nicole on her private parts.

The girls celebrated a playful swim before returning to the Governor's Mansion and their little family.

Nicole kissed Grace before walking inside, "Thank you. I really needed that."

Grace smiled, "Your welcome but we both benefit from an afternoon like that."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Swimming in Paradise
Tower Two Pool
Carlisle Asteroid

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Swimming in Paradise
Page 1 of 1