The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was she feeling?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

What was she feeling? Empty
PostSubject: What was she feeling?   What was she feeling? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:03 pm

"Every damn time!", Deveniss shouted, looking at Monica.

"I am good at what I do. You know that. I know that. I deserve this job.", Monica screeched.

"What about us?", the old Selayan asked.

"I know what it means, Dev, but serving as the Senior Tactical Advisor to Fleet Admiral Viceroy will give me another opportunity to repair my reputation.", Monica lectured the old Chief of Staff.

"You chose Starfleet over me. You choose Starfleet over the King's. Every damn time, you chose them.", Deveniss snapped.

"There are 8 ships in the King's Fleet. There are 80,000 in Starfleet, Admiral. You figure it out.", Monica snapped as she started piling her clothes in the luggate.

"F**k you, Monica.", Deveniss hissed, "What about me? What about us?"

"Please, Selayan. I needed you for security. I will always want that but I will have real power. I don't need my security blanket anymore.", Monica looked at Deveniss.

"Face it. You need me. You are an unappealing old coot who sleeps most of the time. You are not ambitious. You should be commanding this damn fleet by now. You are just an old fool. I want more. I crave more. I commanded all of Starfleet on three different occasions, Admiral Deveniss. I can do it. I know I can.", Monica snapped as she picked up your luggage.

"You will always be nothing more than Vincent's houseboy.", Monica screamed as she headed for the shuttle bay to rendezvous with Federation One.

Deveniss slumped onto the bed. He rested his face in his clawed hands. Michaela was walking by and she heard the commotion. She had already learned through the LCARS that Admiral Monica Montgomery would assume the role of senior tactical advisor with Starfleet.

Michaela had a lot of Monica in her. She was ambitious to a fault. In truth, Monica had taught her well. Michaela had been looking for an opportunity. She had tried to hitch her wagon to Admiral Tan in the past. This could be her chance.

Michaela dressed in a playful little outfit and then waited for Admiral Deveniss to go for supper. She followed him into the Leo's aboard the Hatherton. She slowly moved towards the Selayan, "Can I sit with you, Admiral?", Michaela asked.

"Even after I destroyed your rank?", Deveniss looked at the youthful beauty.

"I deserved that.", Michaela swallowed her pride, "And I deserved your snide comment as well."

"Sit, child.", Deveniss offered.

Michaela sat down and enjoyed conversation with the Selayan. She tried to impress him with her knowledge of the station. Deveniss was already pleased with her handling of the Admiral Tan trip to the surface. He knew she knew the station well. Deveniss was impressed.

He cleaned up his dishes and took them over the energy recycling table. Michaela followed like a little puppy dog, "Where are you going now?"

"I am a Selayan. I must rest, child.", Deveniss responded.

Michaela faked a yawn, "I am very tired too. I have had a lot of stress. It has been difficult to sleep. I truly believed I was going to be turned over to the Romulans."

"Get some rest, child.", Deveniss slowly slinked towards the door.

"Perhaps we could rest together.", Michaela asked very forwardly.

"Child, such company will not restore your rank.", Deveniss grumbled.

"I am looking for no such thing, Admiral. I am just looking for comfort and security.", Michaela looked at the floor. Without a doubt, she was very beautiful.

The old Selayan was very hurt by Monica choosing the Starfleet position. He knew it was wrong. He knew who she was and how dangerous she could be. He just did not want to be alone.

"Come child.", Deveniss offered.

"Admiral?", Michaela looked at the old Selayan.

"Please don't call me a child. I once commanded the Hatherton Fleet. I have served as the Senior Tactical Advisor to Starfleet and as the head of Temporal Investigation. I am not a child.", Michaela corrected the Selayan.

"I understand.", Deveniss responded.

He slowly laid on the bed after removing his robes. He opened the blankets, "Are you coming to bed, Lieutenant?"

Michaela slipped out of her shorts but kept her nylons and little red top on. She crawled in next to the Selayan. He put his arm over her and fell asleep. Michaela really thought she had accomplished something. She smiled and cuddled in next to the Chief of Staff. She felt an odd calm over her body. She somehow felt special in his grasp. This was not part of the plan. What was she feeling?

Posted by:

Lt. Michaela Hatherton
Operations Officer
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

What was she feeling?
Page 1 of 1