The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Take a Chance Empty
PostSubject: Take a Chance   Take a Chance EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Lolli was very interested to meet Captain S'Nii, a Vulcan who had embraced emotion. Given her doctorate in the pursuit of logic, she wanted to understand the decision to embrace emotion and abandon logic.

S'Nii credited Lindsay Viceroy and real love with showing her what a life of logic AND love could be. T'Lolek was amazed as S'Nii described her relationship with Taylor Madison. The Vulcan asked pointed questions about a relationship not based on at least the potential for procreation.

It was these amazing conversation that had drawn the Vulcan to the Academy. She enjoyed the continual questioning of all things that represent the establishment. She also was asked by Chancellor T'tan to review the Trans-Stellar treaty. She spent a lot of time reading.

T'Lolek walked into the Leo's in Opera. She was impressed by the grandeur of the Caitian restaurant and wanted to enjoy the best of the cuisine. She looked around seeing Chief Robert E. Leo sitting alone in the corner of the restaurant alone.

She walked over and looked at the Caitian, "May I join you, sir?"

"If you wish.", the Caitian Chief of Police offered.

T'Lolek introduced herself and her role at the college. Robert introduced himself and ordered an nice Caitian dish for the Vulcan and a bottle of wine. It took some prodding but Robert finally opened up telling Lolli some stories about the history of the colonies and the colonists. T'Lolek smiled when Robert referred to her as Lolli. He told her the name came from a former Tellarite who had romanced Governor Branson.

The pair were getting a bit tipsy after the second bottle of wine and too many stories to count. Robert looked at the new professor, "I have to get some rest, Doctor."

"I understand that your widow had pointed ears.", T'Lolek was very new to flirting.

"Yes.", Robert responded, looking puzzled.

"Do you like pointed ears?", T'Lolek smiled, tipsy from the wine.

Robert grinned, very flattered, "This defies logic."

"Logic may have brought me here but in the words of Captain S'Nii, love will take me home.", T'Lolek smiled.

Robert put his hand in hers, "I hope you don't regret this later."

T'Lolek had never taken a real chance in her life. Tonight was a chance.

Posted by:

Chief Robert E. Leo
Police Chief
Opera, Carlisle
King's Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Take a Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: