The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella Bombshell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Bella Bombshell Empty
PostSubject: Bella Bombshell   Bella Bombshell EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:05 pm

"Can I help you?", Nicole looked at the beautiful Tellarite standing in the courtyard of Governor's Acres.

"Nice place you got here.", Bella Pan'Taar, the new Tellarite Ambassador responded.

"You seem to have recovered well from the death of Grace Gra'Naarg.", Bella taunted.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Nicole looked at her, "And who the hell are you to ask such a question?"

"I am Ambassador Bella Pan'Taar, Chief Investigator in the Admiral's Commission Investigation into the death of former Tellarite Head of State Admiral Grace Gra'Naarg.", Bella looked at Nicole.

"So Marcus-Brutus is not happy enough with Lucinda here to make our lives miserable, he has to send another child. Remember sweetheart, many Tellarites have come to the colonies. Not many have returned home.", Nicole threatened the investigator.

"So you admit that you have been responsible for multiple deaths of persons in your employ or in your wake.", Bella snidely continued.

"I think I am going to have to ask you to leave.", Nicole responded.

"The Pan'Taar family is required to investigate the death of Admiral Grace Gra'Naarg but the family is forever grateful that her association with the black widow of the colonies got her killed eliminating a threat to the rule of Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar, my father.", Bella smiled.

Nicole was very unnerved by the comment, "Please leave this facility."

"Yes, Madam Governor but you can expect to hear from me again.", Bella winked as she started to leave the courtyard.

"Nice place you have here.", Bella knew that CBS had been riding Nicole hard over the construction. She knew the words would hurt Nicole.

Posted by:

Ambassador Bella Pan'Taar
Investigating the Death of Admiral Grace Gra'Naarg
Tellarite Fleet
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Bella Bombshell
Page 1 of 1