The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diplomatic Distress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Diplomatic Distress Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Distress   Diplomatic Distress EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 pm

The arrogant and misogynistic Antarian ambassador drank with Admiral Deveniss professing his conquests with women and attempting to embarrass the Selayan after learning the Selayan fertilization occuroutside the body. Like most snakes, the male ejaculates on thee eggs outside the body of the female and sexuality is more about intertwining bodies then about a sex act.

Deveniss tried to out an the Antarian by describing fingering Admiral Monica Montgomery. The Antarian asked Deveniss about his relationship with Lieutenant Michaela Hatherton. Deveniss flat out lied about his sexual relationship with Michaela. She squirmed in her seat as the Selayan described sticking his clawed fingers into the human and how much she liked it.

"By the way she is squirming, I don't think she likes it as much as you think she does. Worse yet, I don't think you are as virile a man as you claim to be. Perhaps we should sit down with the war hero Tan and his mate Dr. Tegora Vasa. She has proudly described her lovemaking in the green meadow with the Admiral.", the Antarian mocked.

"Perhaps you time is better used trying to establish your relationship and your manhood than spent here negotiating with the big boys; already established men.", the Antarian mocked.

Deveniss was hurt. He scowled at the Antarian as they continued to work through the document. The day was long and tedious. Deveniss went from Governor's Acres back up to his office on the Hatherton before returning to his quarters.

He opened the doors and walked over to the sleeping quarters. Michaela walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh my.", Deveniss exclaimed.

"As I listened to that blowhard I realized that we do not have any stories. It is going to take a lot more than a little red dress to give the Antarian the belief that we are a couple.", Michaela looked at Deveniss.

"I appreciate you desire for more responsibility and your desire to be a part of the diplomatic corps but I will not force you into sex with me just to have some stories.", Deveniss looked at Michaela in the beautiful red lingerie.

"Who said anything about forcing me?", Michaela responded.

"I will also not offer you payment or rank in exchange for a few stories.", Deveniss looked at Michaela.

"Ewww! I would never ask for payment for sex and I resent the insinuation.", Michaela grabbed her uniform pants and headed for the door.

Posted By:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Diplomatic Corps.
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Diplomatic Distress
Page 1 of 1