The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another F Word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Another F Word Empty
PostSubject: Another F Word   Another F Word EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:04 pm

The discovery of Hoka Alijzin hiding in the academy dorm was a shocker for everyone. The temporal purge allegedly killed every representative of the alternate universe. His survival techniques got him promoted to lieutenant and got him promoted to the Gwenievere as a minor and to the Plato as a surface to ship transport operator.

The Plato crew had actually earned some praise moving Antarian Accelerant from Gweinieviere to the processing plants in Opera. The crew had been invited to Gwenievere to share in the mining production of record luncheon.

Colonel Teero-Lau had been so focused on the business that he had not been spending any time with Sno. The Caitian wanted to use the celebration to recapture the attention of the facility manager.

Acrylos sat with Brandon Montgomery as the Caitian wandered into the facility. Wow!

She smiled at the Bajoran hybrid. Acrylos smiled back. Hokajin, the hulking troll walked right up to the Caitian ambassador, "You look incredible, your honour."

The Bajoran shot up and walked over, "Good evening, Snow."

T'Now S'Leo loved the attention. The troll saluted the Colonel and went back to his table. Snow looked at Ace, "I thought you had forgotten about our night. I thought you might let the troll have a chance."

"The commitment it takes to run this facility cannot be properly measured. I have energy commitments here, in Opera and perhaps in the Trans Stellar Region now. This requires my full focus.", Colonel Terro-Lau responded.

"Surely you can spend a few hours with a beautiful Caitian girl.", Snow pinched his butt cheek.

Acrylos jumped, "Only if she understands the commitments."

"She can if when he is with her, he is only focused on her.", Snow looked at Ace.

"Focus on me!", Snow repeated her request.

Acrylos looked at Snow. Snow smiled, "I can think of another F word I would like you to do to me too."

Acrylos stepped back but the two left together.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero-Lau
Celebrating the Gwenievere Production Record
Asteroid Gwenievere
King's Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Another F Word
Page 1 of 1