Share | 

Service Award - September 2015 Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

PostSubject: Service Award - September 2015 Update   Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Service Award

Given to the writer who has best assisted the colony through exempliary extra work. This has included continuing to back up the storyline on the forum, adding NPCs, creating headers or other website work.

Category: In character
Awarded: 71 times

King's Fleet Commander In Chief Vincent Viceroy
Sat Sep 19th, 2015 @ 9:23pm Cam, thanks for your help with Leanne today. This is why you are the boss. I thought the tension would be hard for all of us but you followed up the post with an amazing proposal personal log for Admiral Viceroy. Fabulous! - Zoey.

Civilian Christine T'Nley
Sat Sep 19th, 2015 @ 9:21pm Leanne, I was surprised to hear that you of all people were turned off by Vash Enranet and Matio Kira. You helped create the Thua'ra Varno and Ro Marino storyline and were the first writer to include a homosexual male experience with Tanus of Gorn and Belvedere Brown. I thought that we may have a fight on our hands with the situation was reported by Zoey but you have done a masterful job of recovering the storyline with the amazing Dawn Keystone and Vash Enranet post. This was truly fantastic and then followed up by the Michaela Hatherton and Admiral Deveniss post. This is worthy of both a writing excellence award and romantic contributions but given the smoothing over required because of the direction you took the story, I have decided to award a service medal. Great job and thank you for explaining the compromise so well. - Cam.

Colonial Governor Nicole Branson
Sat Sep 5th, 2015 @ 11:39am Stan, I did not think this Shadowrun idea would work well but I had a blast writing Option B and am thoroughly enjoying the mission. Great idea! - Cam

King's Fleet Commander T'Zohl Of Vulcan
Mon Aug 17th, 2015 @ 11:45pm Wow, Zoey!! We can sure tell you are back in the classroom but don't have any students. You should be working!! Otherwise, an absolutely fabulous day. The story of Asterix Jaa and Sympathy Ford was fantastic. - Leanne

Mon Aug 17th, 2015 @ 11:44pm Wow, Zoey!! We can sure tell you are back in the classroom but don't have any students. You should be working!! Otherwise, an absolutely fabulous day. The story of Asterix Jaa and Sympathy Ford was fantastic.

Sat Aug 1st, 2015 @ 11:55am Great job this week on our first weekday post in a while. Most of us work too much for that. It is wonderful and helps drive our post numbers. Thanks Zoey. - Cam

Sat Jul 25th, 2015 @ 11:30am Leanne, upon reading the Viceroy Brown interview, I was going to give you a writing excellence award. Using Lucinda Pan'Taar as the interviewer was a wonderful writing tool and shows your amazing NPC growth. Great job! I have opted instead for a service award because the post was so closely tied to the Marino-Varno relationship one. This has become a common Saturday occurrence to wake up to your fine storytelling. Well done, Leanne! - Cam

Fri Jul 3rd, 2015 @ 12:49pm All right, Leanne! What a great morning! I was originally going to give you a writing excellence award for the Mutiny on the Viceroy but you followed up with the amazing Building Support personal log building momentum in the Varno Marino relationship. Just as Cam says, as soon as it begins to feel like this won't be fun anymore someone posts something so amazing that we all want to keep writing. Great work and thanks for the inspiration to keep going. Truly worthy of the service award - Zoey

Chief Executive Officer Acrylos Teero-Lau
Sun Jun 28th, 2015 @ 6:23pm I am so glad you decided to return, even if it is only for the summer (although we are going to try to keep you). Amazing post today. Welcome back. - Cam

Sat Jun 6th, 2015 @ 1:55pm Writing Excellence
Given on Sat Jun 6th, 2015 @ 1:54pm
Admiral, the decision to remove the old posts was a very unpopular one that has hurt all of our comradery. We all questioned our involvement in a PG simm given our penchant for difficult topics like homosexuality, alien relationships and sexual situations. We understood the reasoning but we struggled to seethe same love for writing here. Suddenly the Station has new floors, the station has captured an asteroid for our colonial spirit and posts have started. For the first time, I really felt that it was. Fabulous and why you are our leader. Thank you - Zoey.

Mon May 18th, 2015 @ 1:01pm Great job on the Regional Fleet Authority post, Cam. Creating new station images and headers and moving around NPCs is only part of the job. Providing plausible reasons for those crew assignments is why the colony has been able to last for so long. Thanks - Leanne

Thu May 14th, 2015 @ 11:44pm Thanks Stan for the Tanmesad post today. You had us all scared that you might not be back with your new job. It was wonderful to open my phone to the post this afternoon. Much appreciated - Cam

Sat Apr 25th, 2015 @ 9:17pm Outstanding job on the recent posts. I told you that the best cure for writer's block is to try one of the NPCs. I especially enjoyed the coming of age story for Dennis Warren. Absolutely fabulous! I also appreciate it when someone is willing to make their character look bad for the storyline. It makes them more humanize do and even more likeable. Knowing that the dedicated journalist was willing to sacrifice her bias for her love for Bell was exceptional. Thanks for your posts, Leanne - Zoey

Sun Mar 22nd, 2015 @ 3:33pm You had been in a bit of a drought lately but this weekend you have been nothing short of amazing. I wanted to give a writing excellence award but could not decide on the best one so I thought that since your creativity has been inspirational for us, I would give you the service award medal. Great job, fabulous weekend and keep it up. - Leanne

Sun Mar 1st, 2015 @ 7:38pm Since Cam did it for me, here you go. Congratulations on your 300th post including 153 mission posts, 130 personal logs and 17 news posts. Great job - Zoey

Sun Mar 1st, 2015 @ 2:14pm Congratulations on your 400th post on the colony, 193 mission logs, 199 personal logs and 8 news items. Fabulous! - Cam

Sun Mar 1st, 2015 @ 1:32pm Every time we appear to be losing momentum, you step up and put in a couple of very good posts. The creation of Vienna and now the momentum gained by the VPM should help get us going again. Thanks so much, Cam - Stan

Sun Feb 8th, 2015 @ 3:26pm Thanks for your help this morning, Zoey with the Emergency Services Department and with the interesting addition of Dennis and Jet. I loved it. - Cam

Sun Feb 8th, 2015 @ 2:26pm Thanks for your help this morning, Zoey with the Emergency Services Department and with the interesting addition of Dennis and Jet. I loved it. - Cam

Sat Jan 24th, 2015 @ 1:40pm Thanks again, Leanne for your help in getting things going again this weekend. You have become our inspirational leader. Amazing work - Cam

Thu Jan 15th, 2015 @ 6:48pm Thanks Leanne for keeping us going this week when no one else was posting. Great job. - Cam

Wed Dec 31st, 2014 @ 4:27pm Thank you for all the personal logs during the Christmas break. The stories about the social lives of the inhabitants of the colony is what makes the colony so intriguing and gives rise to our mantra - the Star Trek Soap Opera. - Cam

Wed Dec 31st, 2014 @ 4:27pm Thank you for all the personal logs during the Christmas break. The stories about the social lives of the inhabitants of the colony is what makes the colony so intriguing and gives rise to our mantra - the Star Trek Soap Opera. - Cam

Thu Nov 13th, 2014 @ 11:56am Thank you for agreeing to play the heavy for a while. It is always a tough role. Fantastic idea this morning about have T'Zohl and Vincent argue. - Cam

Sun Nov 2nd, 2014 @ 11:53am You don't get enough credit for maintaining the photo library at deviant art. Taking the time to search out the great images that often inspire us to write these great stories. Thanks Sta. - Zoey

Sun Nov 2nd, 2014 @ 11:52am I was going to go with Writing Excellence but with the couple of good posts, I think a service award is better. Though Bull of the Woods was an outstanding post, the overall outweighs the parts. Thanks Leanne, good to see you writing more again. - Zoey

Wed Oct 22nd, 2014 @ 10:56am Fabulous job, Cam in restoring Admiral Viceroy to the top job. The fundamental foundation of the soap opera style is restoration of the status quo. Thank you for finally getting a naked male into the storyline. There has always been scantily clad women but now we have a male to look at... Albeit, a gay male but it's a start... - Zoey

Sun Oct 12th, 2014 @ 5:07pm Sometimes we don't thank you enough for keeping us going. Busting Vincent down to put Teshra in charge changes the whole dynamic at your characters expense. It is very hard to do that. We all have tremendous ownership of these very special people. Great job - Zoey

Sun Oct 5th, 2014 @ 6:33pm I had more emails from you this fine Sunday morning than spam. You must have been bored this morning. Fabulous and great job with Monica and Deveniss too. I know that some people say that all this sex is not Star Trek but this is life and this is our soap opera. You set the bar very high for all of us. - Leanne

Mon Sep 29th, 2014 @ 1:08am Returning to the status quo is an important writing tool for the soap opera genre, thank you very much Leanne for getting Nicole back into the role of Governor. This is a fabulous plot twist. - Cam

Sat Sep 20th, 2014 @ 9:20pm Thanks for your amazing efforts to keep the NPCs alive on the colony and sprinkle in a little life for Commander T'Zohl. I love you. - Leanne

Sat Sep 20th, 2014 @ 9:18pm Thanks for responding to my request to bring some action to the mission. Destroying the Snake Pit, the reputation of Monica Montgomery, killing Dut'Kanna Kabarann and Phillip Gra'Naarg and making T'Ken in the new public enemy number one was a big step. Great story starter. - Leanne

Sat Sep 13th, 2014 @ 3:55pm Thanks a million, Nat. You really helped me with writer's block today. Lotsa love. - Leanne

Sat Sep 13th, 2014 @ 1:01pm Fabulous work this morning with a couple of key posts. You and Zoey have become the straw that stirs the drink lately. Thank you - Stan

Mon Sep 8th, 2014 @ 12:09pm Thank you Leanne for your award for the Landie and Arroe post. I don't know what came over me. I wanted to thank you for following up with an incredible post to correct my perverted one. This is so much fun when someone takes the previous story and recaptures it in their own. By the way, I love the rivalry with Brittany. So much fun. - Zoey

Sat Aug 30th, 2014 @ 5:09pm Thanks for the amazing update on the MACO operations. This is why you are the boss. I also loved the chess game between Dukath and Vincent played out in the Gala. Great start to the weekend. - Zoey

Fri Aug 15th, 2014 @ 1:37pm Your handling of the NPCs inspires us all to better writers. You deserve your title as the voice of the King's Fleet vessels. - Leanne

Thu Aug 14th, 2014 @ 2:51pm Thanks my friend once more for your deviantart research. Where would be without the pics that you and Nat have been able to accumulate both on deviantart and in the photobucket. Great job - Cam

Thu Aug 14th, 2014 @ 2:49pm Thanks for helping Nat with the dance partners post. I could see your fingerprints all over it. Wonderful work - Cam

Wed Aug 13th, 2014 @ 7:29pm Thank you Zoey for your help in bringing balance to the couples posting with the amazing response to Christine's post about Summer and Tan. I loved to see Monica dressed up and ready to impress and the start of the rivalry between the cha'paj and wej'veQ. - Cam

Wed Aug 13th, 2014 @ 7:28pm Thank you Leanne for picking up on my challenge to bring some balance. I know that you stole the image from Stan's deviantart account but it was still very cool to see Summer Vasa steal the thunder from Paul and Patrick. - Cam

Mon Jul 21st, 2014 @ 2:57pm Thanks Cam for updating the forums yet again. I know we all don't view things over there enough but this is our running history. I cannot believe it has been over two thousand days. Wow!! Thank you again. - Leanne

Sat Jul 19th, 2014 @ 9:35pm Thank you Nat for the wonderful new assignment post. Great job in staying part of all of this. - Stan

Sun Jun 1st, 2014 @ 9:20pm Thank you Leanne and Zoey for keeping us posting this weekend with Stan and I away.

This is what makes the colony great. There are always posts to return to.

Great job ladies.

Cam

Sun Jun 1st, 2014 @ 9:20pm Thank you Leanne and Zoey for keeping us posting this weekend with Stan and I away.

This is what makes the colony great. There are always posts to return to.

Great job ladies.

Cam

Sat May 3rd, 2014 @ 2:15pm I thought about giving a writing excellence award for the Lindsay's Lover post but in light of all your work in keeping us posting last weekend, I think it is better that you get a service award. It is your deviantart account we all go to steal pics. It is your research that gathers all the images. We love you for it, Stan. Thank you. - Zoey

Sat May 3rd, 2014 @ 1:34pm I thought about giving a writing excellence award for the Lindsay's Lover post but in light of all your work in keeping us posting last weekend, I think it is better that you get a service award. It is your deviantart account we all go to steal pics. It is your research that gathers all the images. We love you for it, Stan. Thank you. - Zoey

Sun Apr 6th, 2014 @ 6:37pm Great weekend, with all the efforts around the Ark. I loved the Rivalry post and now the changing landscape one. I think you have taken my pics and breathed life into the colony once more. Thank you - Stan.

Sun Mar 9th, 2014 @ 9:01pm Thank you, Zoey for your amazing help with the reboot this weekend. I love what you did with the Quest. So cool!! I am excited to see where this goes. - Stan

Mon Feb 24th, 2014 @ 12:01am Thanks for all the work you do in maintaining the deviantart site and today for the amazing topless Christine image. I loved it - Leanne

Sat Feb 8th, 2014 @ 2:49pm Thanks Leanne for helping to skewer Nicole today. I needed it to make the whole thing seem more real. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for playing the "baddie" once more - Stan

Sun Jan 19th, 2014 @ 3:27pm Very nice job this morning, boss. Two really good posts and good use of my character Christine T'Nley. I was kind of worried when I saw the email today. A pleasant surprise - Leanne

Mon Dec 30th, 2013 @ 11:05pm Great job on the NPC posts today! Fantastic and very sexual stuff. I love all the layers you give these people. You truly are the voice of the King's Fleet vessels. - Stan.

Sun Dec 22nd, 2013 @ 8:10pm Holy crap, you have been a busy little beaver. I love the Christmas break. So much extra work gets done and the stories just get better and better. Outstanding job on the new mission, the Black Orchid II and the reassignment of characters. Thanks Cam - Stan.

Sat Dec 14th, 2013 @ 4:47pm Two excellent personal logs to expand on the crew reorganization. Fantastic. This is why you truly are the voice of the King's Fleet vessels. Happy holidays, Zoey - Leanne.

Sun Nov 10th, 2013 @ 1:59pm Thank you Zoey for the work on the TSS Skalaar and for your help with the Tellarite storyline. Much appreciated - Cam.

Sun Oct 27th, 2013 @ 1:45pm Great weekend, Zoey. Three really great posts. I love the interplay between Illyan and T'Zohl. - Leanne

Sat Oct 19th, 2013 @ 9:13am The editing of the pictures for the Branson Tellarites has been outstanding. I love them. - Leanne

Sun Sep 29th, 2013 @ 1:13pm Thanks Zoey for keeping us going when everyone is away working. Lotsa love for your dedication - Stan

Sun Sep 22nd, 2013 @ 4:32pm Thanks Stan so very much for the edited images. I love them. This used to be Nat's job but he has been so busy, it has fallen to you. Fantastic! - Leanne.

Sat Jun 8th, 2013 @ 2:42am Thanks Cam for all your hard work tonight in fixing up the images and new combadges. Outstanding!! - Stan

Sun Apr 21st, 2013 @ 8:49pm Thanks for putting the King's Fleet logo on a bunch of ships. - Cam.

Sun Mar 10th, 2013 @ 9:39pm I know we don't value the work you do for the website enough. Thanks very much for altering the headers today for the Bolian Occupation. Fantastic work - Cam

Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 @ 6:21pm Thanks very much for paying for the server fees, Stan. We love it here. Long live the colony. - Leanne.

Sun Feb 17th, 2013 @ 6:38am Great job in reorganizing the Fleet with John Warren as the Admiral. I love the idea of a mobile leader and am very glad you are gonna be around more - Leanne

Mon Dec 17th, 2012 @ 1:57am I truly admire your dedication to all these ships. Your work to keep our posting numbers up is incredible. Your Providence post today was outstanding and is just another example of your hard work. Much love. - Leanne

Sun Nov 25th, 2012 @ 8:51pm Just when I think I am going to have to shutdown the King's Fleet, someone has a weekend like you have had a lights a fire in my creativity once more. I love you, Zoey and thanks for the wonderful posts this weekend. - Stan.

Thu Oct 4th, 2012 @ 7:20am Fantastic job, Leanne in keeping us going through a difficult time - Stan

Sun Aug 26th, 2012 @ 7:36pm Outstanding use of NPCs Avril Sunshine and Vash Enranet. You always do a masterful job of keeping all these characters full of life. Wonderful - Stan.

Thu Aug 2nd, 2012 @ 6:45am Thank you very much for editing our MSN conversation into a post. This was great fun. I could not believe how nicely it turned out. Good work - Stan.

Tue Jul 10th, 2012 @ 7:55am Welcome back, Colonel. I am so glad you reconsidered. Great news for the colony - Leanne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Service Award - September 2015 Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1