The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Yoga Can Fix This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

No Yoga Can Fix This Empty
PostSubject: No Yoga Can Fix This   No Yoga Can Fix This EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Nicole was on the floor in the gym of the Igloo, the Governor's Mansion built to help appease her giving up on Carlisle Asteroid. She had started to build something special in the Delta Quadrant and now here she was back processing these arrogant and mysogynistic Klingons.

T'tan had introduced Nicole to several forms of Vulcan meditation and Nicole had applied them to her own yoga to try to maintain her enthusiasm. Nicole was on her eighth colonial assignment. She had lost loved ones. She had had her heartbroken by death, betrayal and abandonment. She wondered if she could go on.

Bella came walking downstairs, "Gretchen said I would find you here."

"What can I do for you, ambassador?", Nicole looked at the Tellarite.

"I am here to open relations between the Klingon Federation and the Tellarite System.", Belka responded.

"Why the hell would you leave a plumb assignment trading in Antarian Accelarant to come her to this frozen shithole?", Nicole was not speaking very Zen. The yoga was not helping.

"Because you are here.", Bella responded.

Nicole looked up, "Just like Varno was there."

The acid tongued words were very sharp. Bella felt her act of sexual betrayal designed to impress the Antarians stabbing her straight in her heart. There are somethings that you can't take back. Bella left in silence.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chief Civilian Officer
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

No Yoga Can Fix This
Page 1 of 1