The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Given Up For This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Given Up For This Empty
PostSubject: Given Up For This   Given Up For This EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 pm

"My mother was a great lady who brought honour to the Klingon Empire and brought respect to Klingon females. This ship bares her name and I expect you to do her legacy proud.", Chamcellor Lupac Kabarann looked at Velvet Sanders.

"I am honoured to bestow the rank of Colonel upon the first human-Tholian hybrid to serve in the Klingon Federation. Do her proud!", Lupac raised his glass of blood wine, "In Kah'Less' Name!"

The Klingons raised their glasses but in truth Lupac's tenuous hold on power in his bitter civil war with the House of Larle and his decision to take steps to furor alive relations as a member of the Federation remained very unpopular and in the words of many, un-Klingon.

Now the flagship of his great house, the Hon'Tihl Kabarann had been turned over to the King's Fleet as a further symbol of this integration. Many were not thrilled.

The Klingons had already expressed for non-Klingon activities associated with the King's Fleet like welcoming all races to Reykja Penthe, welcoming all faiths to Branson's home for all and to welcoming all sexual orientations. The Klingons preferred that all who enter become more Klingon, become like them; warlike and driven.

Terry had lost track of Cougar in the celebration. The bigender human had been last seen drinking very hard with several Klingon pilots discussing his life, his father and the famous Faulkner family. Cougar was trying to prove to them that despite his, in their words sissy, lifestyle, that he was a man who could hold his blood wine. He was a Faulkner. He had the liver for it.

Terry found Cougar on the floor in the old Kabarann engine room. Cougar flicked his hair, obviously drunk, "Do you think I am sexy?"

Terry helped Cougar up. Cougar looked at Terry, "Take me right here!"

Terry was not pleased. He had given up the Lancelot to come here. He had been told by the Klingons that they wanted Velvet to be in command despite her demotion on the Lancelot. Terry was prepared to live with that because he loved Cougar.

Cougar fumbled for Terry's zipper. Terry grabbed his mate's hand away, "Don't please."

"Come on, Betazoid, you will love it, the Klingons sure did.", Cougar blurted out. Terry literally dropped his human mate.

Terry stormed away from the drunken human. He could only think of what he had given up for this!

Posted by:

Klingon Corporal Terry Coren
Chief Engineer
IKS Hon'Tihl Kabarann
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Given Up For This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: