The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lot To Think About

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Lot To Think About Empty
PostSubject: A Lot To Think About   A Lot To Think About EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:12 pm

"And you are?", Deveniss looked up at the next prospective applicant for the role of wej'veQ executive officer.

"I am Lt. Rochelle Hatherton.", the beautiful woman walked in wearing a gorgeous red gown.

"But most call me Rocky. I am the Archangel Tactical Officer.", Rochelle looked at Deveniss knowing that he loved red dresses.

"What assurances can you give that you will not leave for the Hatherton?", Deveniss bluntly asked.

"I have a crush on a member of the senior command.", Rochelle flirted.

Deveniss is rarely flustered. He looks after crew assignments for seven vessels with staffs of 300. He however could hardly respond.

Rochelle smiled, "I know he likes red dresses."

Deveniss fumbled with the personnel dossiers on the PADDs on the table.

"The position will be filled upon completion of all interviews have been conducted.", Deveniss barely got the words out.

He had just spent a month dealing with the Antarians and their prove your manhood ways. He never got flustered. He could barely handle Rochelle.

He had a lot to think about.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Commanding Officer
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Lot To Think About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-