The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double Penetration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Double Penetration Empty
PostSubject: Double Penetration   Double Penetration EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Deveniss had spent the morning dealing with frustration at the vessel level over orders from Starfleet to support the House of Larle. In the difficult Klingon civil war. Many in the King's Fleet were not comfortable supporting the forces loyal to the man responsible for their own genocide in the Reykja Penthe.

Many were also frustrated with Admiral Vincent Viceroy blindly following the leadership of Starfleet Commander in Chief Admiral Antoinette Viceroy. The King's Fleet has never supported the Starfleet pursuit of maintenance of the status quo largely driven by Section 31 and not the ideals on which Starfleet was founded and the prime directive on which we should all live by. Deveniss was also frustrated.

He walked into the kitchen of his quarters aboard the wej'veQ. Rochelle Hatherton came walking around the corner.

Deveniss shook his head looking at the beautiful human. He took a breath, "Rochelle, I am not the catch you think I am. The sex organs of a Selayan do not match that of a human therefore the only sexual contact that I can offer you is a big knuckled old finger with a dangerous claw on the end. It is hardly a wonderful option for someone of your level of beauty."

Rochelle looked at Deveniss, "I know the logs of Monica Montgomery. I know how safe she felt with you. She had a sense of safety that few in this universe could offer and she was given the freedom to lead while you slept. I want that opportunity so I can have a level of experience to rival Admiral Michaela Hatherton."

"Rochelle, I have helped build careers for Saehir Marrus, Monica Montgomery and your cousin and where has that left me? Alone. These women all chose their career over me.", Deveniss grumbled, "You can leave now. I need to sleep."

"Deveniss, I have spoken to Ambassador Hulanen Laree about Selayan sexuality. I have learned that the Selyan people trace their genetic lineage to the King Cobra hence your prominent crown. In all the known worlds virtually every species have been give the opportunity to serve as the progenitor of the dominant species on any given world.", Rochelle gave a genetics lesson to Admiral Deveniss.

"This is not news. I need my rest. You should leave.", Deveniss interrupted the young lieutenant.

"Hulanen said that the reason you are not able to engage in sexual relations with a standard humanoid is the existence of the hemipenes, basically a two headed penis. If you insert a single side, it is not enough to satisfy or even arouse a humanoid female. However if you insert the full two heads, it is very uncomfortable for the humanoid female because the spiny snake like hemipenes are pushed against the side of the vaginal opening. Worse yet, the squeezing in the vaginal opening pushes the spines into the other head making it very uncomfortable for you as well.", Rochelle was certainly well informed.

Deveniss thought of some awkward and painful for him and for her experiences with Saehir Marrus. Even her Romulan toughness could not deal with the painful insertion. The Selayan Admiral poured a coffee and looked at Rochelle, "What are you getting at?"

Rochelle took a deep breath, "Hulanen and I took our observations to Dr. Skylight Greene. She is a former head of Starfleet Medical and informed us that in her 20 plus years of service she had never been asked to conduct an experiment to determine a way for a Selayan complete with a hemipenes could have sex with a humanoid."

"I will be honest her first instinct was to use Branson Beauty nanotechnology to remove one of the heads to create a penis that would be similar to a humans.", Rochelle explained.

Deveniss cringed, "I don't think so."

Rochelle smiled, "Hulanen also accused Skye of a humanocentric approach complaining that this was always the case as Branson and others always seek to make things more human like."

"I don't think I like where this is going.", Deveniss looked at Rochelle.

"Wait.", Rochelle interrupted, "I think you might."

Deveniss looked at the beauty in red standing before him, "Go ahead."

"For centuries, medical theorists have used a variety of herbs and other medicines to increase the size of the penis of a variety of species, most prominently in humans. This science has been especially prevalent here because of attempts by human males to mate with Klingon females. The humans want to be bigger to give their Klingon mate something to enjoy as well.", Rochelle explained.

"What does that have to do with Selayan sex?", Deveniss looked puzzled at his human genetics teacher.

"Dr. Greene proposed using the enlargement pharmaceuticals to direct blood flow more commonly to one of the heads in the hemipenes making it larger while still hardening the second head. It would make the primary head as large as a standard human male penis but make the second head slightly smaller and the spread between the two heads slightly larger.", Rochelle explained.

"But the second head would be even more in the way with a larger size.", Deveniss was trying to picture the experience.

Rochelle held up a two headed vibrator commonly used to stimulant both the vagina and the anus by a masterbating female.

Rochelle looked at Deveniss, "Based off on the pharmaceutical directed size, one of the hemipenes will enter my vagina and the second will enter my anus."

Deveniss looked at her, "You can't be serious."

Rochelle covered the device with a slippery lubricant. She took the remainder and lowered her cute little skirt and placed it upon her vagina and around her anus. She slowly slid the tool inside.

Deveniss gasped as it started to move in and out. Rochelle handed the old Selayan a small bottle of blue pills, "It's your choice."

Deveniss watched as his potential mate continued to slid the toy in and out. A million thoughts blasted through his mind. He had never even thought this might be possible. Deveniss looked at the roof and then took two of the blue pills. The reaction in his already aroused body was almost instance. He opened his famous robes. Rochelle looked back and dropped the toy on the floor gripping the countertop.

Both she and Deveniss were not sure what this would be like. Rochelle had been given the toy by Dr. Greene to see if she would like it but we all know there is no toy, no holo deck program, no stimulation that can rival the real thing.

Deveniss thought this part of his life was over nearly 10 years ago. He never thought he would have this opportunity again. It felt more wonderful than anyone can describe. Rochelle moaned with each magical thrust. Neither Deveniss or Rochelle expected the Old Selayan to go off so when he did Rochelle exploded herself. She screamed, "Oh god! Of my god!"

She collapsed into a neighbouring chair as Deveniss rested against the countertop. She looked at him, "Oh my god that was fantastic!"

Deveniss looked at Rochelle, "Oh yeah!"

Rochelle followed the old Selayan into his sleeping quarters. She cuddled into the cobra scales of her newfound Selayan partner. Deveniss wrapped his arm around her. Rochelle felt safe. She felt at home.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Commanding Officer
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Double Penetration
Page 1 of 1