The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Trouble Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Trouble Now Empty
PostSubject: In Trouble Now   In Trouble Now EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 pm

The Caitians have chosen a trade route from Carlisle through the Andorian Gateway passed their home world and over to the Klingon Empire as part of the delivery of the Antarian Accelarant agreements. The Caitians hope to gain access to some of the older Klingon Birds of Prey to better equip their own colonization hopefully as far as the Delta Quadrant.

Colonel Acrylos Teero was working in the station's reactor. The wej'veQ took a nasty beating when the Klingons drove the colonists out the first time. Acrylos had been trying to get the station back up to snuff so he could try to maintain the atmosphere warming for Reykja Penthe.

Jenny was trying to learn to fly and spending a lot a time with the fighter squadron. The whole thing was a bit weird anyway. Acrylos once babysat her.

Acrylos went up to the command quarters. He was exhausted and just wanted a hot tub and a cup of famous Bajoran coffee. He poured a coffee and walked into the hot tub. He never expected to see Snow. He gasped to see the beautiful Caitian in the hot tub.

Acrylos looked at Snow, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Meeting with representatives of the Klingon Federation.", Snow responded, "I just spent the day getting my ass pinched by a bunch of Klingons. I hated my day. I was hoping a visit with an old friend might make it better."

Acrylos could not help himself. He was a man after all.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Getting into trouble
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Trouble Now
Page 1 of 1