The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chicago Nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Chicago Nights Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Nights   Chicago Nights EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:31 pm

The Klingons have been using a lot of King's Fleet leadership resources. The marines have been provided the tactical advice to the aggressive Klingons. Many mistakes have been made in the war between the the House of Kabarann and the House of Larle costing significant losses of life. The King's Fleet has been assisting the House of Kabarann with strategy.

Colonel Tanus and his special forces have also been instrumental in improving Klingon long range tactics. This is a new thing for the Klingons who would prefer hand to hand combat. It is more warrior like.

Captain Chicago Todd has been working closely with the Klingons to create an elite sharpshooter unit. She has actually had more success than Tanus expected. He had kinda expected her to fail miserably.

Chicago contacted Tanus to arrange for a meeting. Tanus laughed. He was sure it was to admit defeat. Tanus walked in to find Chicago on the bed.

"Remember when you bet me a bottle of whiskey that I could not turn those ridge heads into Dragons. Well I win! I used your replicator credits to get a bottle of Jameson's.", Chicago giggled.

"I think we both win!", Chick spread her legs and let the bottle fall on the bed.

"You are amazing!", Tanus smiled.

Posted by:

Colonel Tanus of Gorn
Dragons Special Forces
King's Fleet Marines
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Chicago Nights
Page 1 of 1