The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing With A Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Playing With A Heart Empty
PostSubject: Playing With A Heart   Playing With A Heart EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:06 am

Like the citizens of Axanar, the Cephalo have to supplement the breathing air common to most species with a noxious gas. Ba'Nico is known for carrying a small globe which contains the Belen's of gases from his homeworld. It looks positively weird to see the alien with the tube feeding his face made up largely of tentacles on the bottom.

Nico has dropping eyes making him appear to be much, much older than he is. He is hardly a catch but he has been a companion for Mars Viceroy and helped Beatrice settle in aboard the Viper. The pair had not even spoke since the incident used to help Bea with a bloated udder.

Beatrice was once again struggling with the pair that comes without the humanoid hormonal adjustment necessary to maintain Branson Beauty. Beatrice cursed Dr. Nicole Branson believing she put that in there just to ensure sex with Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar. Beatrice was struggling to even fulfill her duties aboard the Snake. Her cramps were so bad and so uncomfortable.

Beatrice finally had reached her wits end. She was clutching her belly as she sat on the floor. She tapped her combadge calling the Cephalo to her quarters, "Nico, I need your help."

The tactical and security officer responded, "On my way."

Beatrice undressed sitting on the floor.

Ba'Nico Laa opened the door to quite a sight. He slowly began to remove his garments. Soon Beatrice was grabbing the couch as she bent over huddled in front of her Cephalo mate.

Nico moaned as Beatrice bellowed. Nico got up and started to put his uniform on. He looked at Beatrice, "That is the last time. Unless you are willing to be with me, I want no part of a hormone balancing sexual relationship. I will not let you play with my heart."

Beatrice looked at the Ba'Net Cephalo, "Ba'Nico, I owe you my life. I would honoured to have you on my arm."

"Don't play with me, Bea.", Nico responded.

Beatrice walked over and kissed the Cephalo on the forehead. She needed him. Only time will tell if she could love the alien.

Posted by:

Lt. Commander Beatrice Bose
Flight Commander
USS Selayan Snake
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Playing With A Heart
Page 1 of 1