The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is Love: A Christmas Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Love is Love:  A Christmas Story Empty
PostSubject: Love is Love: A Christmas Story   Love is Love:  A Christmas Story EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:15 am

In 2395, death is not permanent. Time is not a straight line and reality exists in a series of universes. Things are never black and white.

Brenna Montgomery may have died in this universe but there are others. Brenna was once abducted from one of these universes to replace a previous version of herself. She grew to love Nicole only to be taken from her again.

Human science knows very little about Tholian physiology so a hybrid abductee makes it near impossible to distinguish any physiological characteristics, even death. Vanessa Sanders was killed in the human sense but she escaped into the mirror universe.

It was here that the abductee intended to live out her life. She was done with chasing Zaranites in the Beta Quadrant. She was content until she met a thief named Brenna Montgomery. It was a name from her past. She had played with a different Brenna. The child had been befriended the Tholian hybrid when few else would. Vanessa remembered.

Soon she and Brenna, 27 years old and a scavenger in the Terran Empire were friends. Vanessa used to talk about the Brenna Montgomery that she knew. The girls would steal together.

Dr. Tegora Tchilack had been experimenting with the wormhole studies that she had founded previously when she opened a tear into the mirror. Vanessa recognized the tear from the other side. Her Starfleet training had finally proven useful.

Vanessa could have let it go but she caught a glimpse of Governor Branson walk by the rift at the Omega Academy. She showed Nicole to Brenna and the pair would watch the Governor. Vanessa even showed Brenna, Bella Pan'Taar.

"My mother has sex with a pig.", the tough as nails thief responded.

"Your mother sleeps with a beautiful Tellarite.", Vanessa Sanders looked at Brenna.

"I want to meet her. I have never had a mother.", Brenna asked.

"If you go through the tear from this side, it will seal and that will become your reality. Do you want that?", Vanessa asked.

A coulee of days later, Brenna looked at Vanessa, "I still want to go. I have to meet her."

On December 25, 2395, Brenna Montgomery and Vannesa Sanders entered our universe in the astrometric's lab of the Omega Academy.

Nicole had come to see Admiral Tan when she saw the women.

"Who the hell are you?", she shouted.

Brenna looked at Nicole, "My name is Brenna Montgomery. I am your daughter. "

"How is that possible?", Nicole exclaimed.

"In my reality, you were taken from me at age three.", Brenna exclaimed.

Nicole started to cry remembering Tania placing her in the escape pod. She was alone and she adapted to survive.

Brenna looked at Nicole, "I would like to be friends, perhaps more."

"I would like that too.", Nicole sobbed.

Nicole began talking about her life. Brenna too. Soon Tania and Teshra showed up to spend Christmas with Nicole, Bella and Mac. Tania looked at the older Brenna with concern. She really wanted to know what her deal was? Was this alternate universe really interested in a fresh start?

Nicole invited Velvet Sanders and Autumn Laree to join them here at the Igloo. Velvet understood the world of cloning. Technically Vanessa was her grandmother but in fact as a carbon copy, she could be considered her triplet as well. Velvet and Vanessa began talking about their partners and even the skin tight force field generator perfected by Colonel Teero. Velvet knew that the internal juices produced by her Tholian hybrid body can reach extreme temperatures.

Nicole was in the kitchen bringing out food for supper with Gretchen. They were giggling filled with Christmas cheer. Nicole came out looking for her miracle child. Autumn told Nicole that Brenna and Vanessa had went into one of the bedrooms. Autumn knew it would get a mother's reaction. She chuckled as Velvet glared.

Nicole went and opened the door.

She gasped. In her mind, Brenna was a twelve year old child not a twenty seven year old woman. Brenna looked her mother, "I am more like you than you know."

Nicole slowly closed the door. Autumn laughed, "Not quite a Christmas miracle now."

Bella came up to Nicole, "Love is love."

The Tellarite kissed her mate on the cheek.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet

Captain Tania Branson
Commanding Officer
USS Princess Catherine
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Love is Love: A Christmas Story