The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Safety

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Building Safety Empty
PostSubject: Building Safety   Building Safety EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Saehir walked in to the Excursion. London was working on the laundry list of items necessary to get down as a result of Lanec Trmel's court play. She looked at London, "Hey."

"What the hell do you want?", the former head of Starfleet Command looked at Saehir.

The Romulan looked at London, "The Romulan Star Empire has decided that it can live with a King's Fleet under the command of Admiral London Todd and is prepared to allow a colony in the Cheron System."

"So what does that mean?", London picked up a 2x4.

"We have to get rid of Deveniss so you can make a play for the Sheriff's Office. Once you are in charge, the Tal Shiar will approach Section 31 about restoring the King's Fleet to 2396.", Saehir explained.

"And how are we gonna get rid of Deveniss?", London grumbled.

"You're the prisoner. You'll like this. I am gonna shank the bugger. I can't take him coming after me anymore.", Saehir grinned.

London looked at the Romulan, "If you get him, I'll come after you."

Zek offered free beers to the grand re-opening if you were an officer of the law. The officers had to come. They had to inspect the civic violations. Deveniss and Saehir and Tan and Sympathy showed up as couples. London winked at Saehir as she ordered a glass of wine.

Deveniss was standing near the back of the bar talking to Tchilick Tchilack when Saehir stood up. Charlene was in the Excursion every day since it opened. She watched Zek and London like a hawk. They killed Valerie. Charlene watched Saehir. She was acting weird. Charlene stood up.

Saehir moved in, pulling the shank from her gown. She was about to drive the shaft under the rib cage of the sheriff. Charlene came running over and slugged Saehir knocking the humanized Romulan to the ground. The shank spun across the floor. London shouted at Charlene, "You ruined it!"

A bunch of cops stood up. Zek stood up, "You can't touch us."

Lanec Trmel and Matio Kira came walking in. Zek looked at Deveniss, "Come on!"

Deveniss looked at Zek, "I am sorry but as a good sheriff, I have ran on a campaign of a safe King's County. Building safety is part of that campaign."

Posted by:

Sheriff Deveniss Selay
Sheriff
King's County NY

Christine T'Nley
Judge
King's County Courthouse
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Building Safety
Page 1 of 1