The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuremberg 2388 – Nightmares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Nuremberg 2388 – Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Nuremberg 2388 – Nightmares   Nuremberg 2388 – Nightmares EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Bobbi-Lee literally shook Vincent in the bed when she sat up and started crying.

"What is it?", Vincent asked.

"The colony is lost and we are left to die in the concentration camps.", Bobbi-Lee screamed.

"It was only a dream, a nightmare.", Vincent explained.

"It was so real. I could feel the pain of the hunger as we watched the Vulcans leave.", Bobbi-Lee explained.

"Sweetie, I would love to chat but they are going to give the Commodore Wayne Laurence verdict tomorrow. I need to get some sleep.", Vincent tried to lay down.

Bobbi-Lee looked at Vincent, "The Typhon Expanse is a region of space with unusual temporal properties. In 2278, the USS Bozeman was in the Expanse when it traveled through a temporal rift to the year 2368, where it crashed into the USS Enterprise-D, resulting in the destruction of both ships."

Vincent looked up, "What? Where did that come from?"

Bobbi-Lee started to cry, "What if we are on the wrong timeline, Vincent?"

"What if we were supposed to starve to death?", Bobbi-Lee was sobbing uncontrollably.

"I will sure as hell take the boredom of these stupid trials over that anyday.", Vincent laughed trying to lighten the mood. He hugged her tight and told her to lay on his chest and go back to sleep.

Vincent wished that the thoughts would go out of his head but others at the trial had reported similar nightmares. The Typhon Expanse is a weird and wonderous place, but Vincent was growing increasingly afraid that the entire colony may jump to this timeline where the Vulcans have won and have abandoned the colonists in the concentration camps.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Star Fleet Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Nuremberg 2388 – Nightmares
Page 1 of 1