The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Montgomery Fleet Authority

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Montgomery Fleet Authority  Empty
PostSubject: Montgomery Fleet Authority    Montgomery Fleet Authority  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:04 am

Controlling the Klingons under Khilan Kevoth and the Romulans under Saehir Marrus has proven more difficult than Vincent could have imagined. The head of Starfleet Command has worked in the regional authority universe before and believed in its merits. He has helped arm the Betazoid Alliance strengthening the Alpha Quadrant and has continued to mend fences with the Hatherton Fleet in the Delta Quadrant. He wanted a similar power in the Beta Quadrant to fill the void left by the end of the Phoenix Fleet nearly five years ago.

Vincent knew of the relationship between Admiral Deveniss of Selay and Admiral Monica Montgomery. He respected both greatly and trusted Deveniss with his pride and joy, the King's Fleet. He did not want to hurt Deveniss at all but he understood the importance of solidifying the former Phoenix Federation territories. In secret, Admiral Vincent Viceroy reached out to Monica Montgomery about the formation of the Montgomery Fleet as the regional fleet authority in that region including the assignment of multiple vessels including the new USS Bruce Montgomery under the command of Commodore Brendan Montgomery. Monica was deeply troubled by the decision but she understood the magnitude of a command in that region. Monica did understand the significance of the temporal assignment but it was just that an operative assignment. It was not a fleet command.

Deveniss sat on his desk looking out as the grass waved in the Saskatchewan wind. He took a deep breath. He had lost Saehir Marrus in a ploy to take command of the Romulan Star Empire. Now he had lost Monica Montgomery to the newly formed Montgomery Fleet. He knew that many who served in the King's Fleet wanted to return to 2396 but the very basis of wormhole travel was based on a definable constant; that constant was here in Camelot 2016. He had to stay. It was his duty. The humanized Selayan sipped from his coffee.

Deveniss walked back to the Renaissance. He thought about his service here. He thought about his years in the King's Fleet. Deveniss walked up the stairs of his trailer and into the mobile home. He looked at the bay window.

Racquel looked at the station commander, "I heard you had an opening."

Deveniss chuckled, "News travels fast."

Racquel looked at Deveniss lifting her legs high to expose her red underwear and turned to face Deveniss, "I have commanded Starfleet, Deveniss. I would be a wonderful deputy station commander. I also am a transformed female who needs to maintain that transformation so you know I'll put out."

"Please, Racquel.", Deveniss looked at the former Admiral.

"I am serious.", Racquel kissed Deveniss grabbing his crotch.

"I won't leave you because I have to stay here to maintain my humanized body. I can be a command asset. It is win-win.", Racquel looked at Deveniss.

"What about Petrine?", Deveniss asked about the speed enforcement officer.

"Petrine is a boy who thinks he is a man. He is so cocky. He talks to me like I am a trash ordering me to suck his dick. It is disgusting!", Racquel observed.

"I guarantee you won't be disappointed.", Racquel smiled.

"I am not sure.", Deveniss looked at Racquel, "When I look at you, I see Admiral Richard Madison who attacked and complained about the King's Fleet. You made moves to hurt us."

"This is true but you have to understand my position. He is your chance to show me first hand why you people will do anything to serve here and to serve in this fleet.", Racquel offered.

"Besides here is your chance to spank me for my bad behaviour.", Racquel flirted.

"I'd like that.", Racquel wiggled her undeniably cute butt.

Deveniss looked at Racquel, "What if I offered you a chance to be my girlfriend first before taking on any police responsibilities after that."

Racquel interlaced her fingers into his, "I can live with that."

Posted by:

Inspector Deveniss Selay
Station Commander
Camelot RCMP

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Starfleet Command
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Montgomery Fleet Authority
Page 1 of 1