The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fashion Runway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Fashion Runway Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Runway   Fashion Runway EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:52 pm

The Tanmesad had begun the Hebetian run from Horst to Cardassia Prime hauling uranium to be enriched into temporal Dilthium. The process was no longer secret and no longer had to be concealed from the miners. The Tanmesad itself entered the atmosphere of the Vulcan colony and lowered near the mine bringing lots of miners out to see the Galor Class vessel.

Vash Enranet enjoyed telling the history of ship even though it did not always paint the Cardassians in a good light. The natives and miners alike were very keen to hear the stories. Marino stood with the girls as they discussed fashion in the 24th century. He was more keen about fashion from 2016. The girls enjoyed the questions.

Thua'ra came walking down the hallway as the Galor escaped the atmosphere and headed towards Cardassia. He was looking for Marino now that the ship no longer needed his full attention. Thua'ra walked into their quarters.

Marino stood against the wall wearing a sweater he had gotten from one of the miners and high belly panties he had replicated using a 2016 catalog. Thua'ra smiled, "You look beautiful."

"I love these panties. They hide everything. I have never looked feminine.", Marino smiled.

"You like what you see?", Marino asked.

"I think I would like them better slid to one side.", Thua'ra smiled.

Marino pulled her panties up tight against her butt cheeks. He looked at Thua'ra and slid them over to one side. Thua'ra grinned.

Posted by:

Ambassador Thua'ra Varno
Federation Cardassian Ambassador
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Fashion Runway
Page 1 of 1