The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magenta Moving On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magenta Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magenta Moving On   Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magenta Moving On EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:55 am

Ensign Magenta Coren came to pick up Trista. She handed Nicole the formal reprimand from the Betazoid Space Service. Nicole stared at the PADD. Magenta looked at Nicole, "I am not prepared to give up my career for you."

"I will arrange for Captain S'Nii and the USS Ambassador Sarek to bring Trista back from now on.", Magenta started to cry as she picked up Trista.

"I owe you my life.", Nicole was also crying.

"I will give you a piece of advice, Nicole. Forget about us. Forget about the Coren family.", Magenta explained.

Nicole went inside the house crying. She read the horrible letter from Admiral Illyan Coren to Ensign Magenta Coren, his own niece.

Brenna came up and laid on her mother, "Do you think things will ever be normal for us?"

Nicole started to giggle, "I don't think things are ever normal for anyone."

Nicole and Brenna fell asleep on the chesterfield. Nicole got up, made supper and then put Brenna to bed. She met with the babysitter and then headed for the Federation Complex.

The morning walk used to be an absolute joy walking down the beautiful Jake Anderson Parkway in Omega Prime. Nicole would often stop and stand amongst the students. Many would be thanking her for giving them an opportunity and housing.

Now even the students turn their nose at the colony leadership seen as symbols of the Phoenix Liberation Wars that has killed their parents, left them orphans, in some cases left them scarred. Nicole was alone; more alone than ever before.

On Corinthian Station, Orchid was supposed to be the loving doctor and wife. She however could think of nothing else but the Phoenix Colony. Orchid knew about the incident at the wedding with Magenta. She knew that Nicole was just acting out. She had sex with Addison before leaving for work. It was efficient "Vulcan" sex and not the passion she felt with Nicole. Orchid was surrounding by 30000 people on the station but she was alone.

She went through the motions, like Nicole but she was not happy. She had coffee with Magenta who tried to counsel her about Nicole and the Phoenix Colony. Magenta showed her the letter from Admiral Illyan Coren. Orchid did not care. She only thought of Nicole.

She had tried lashing out at her. She had tried painting her with her father's eyes. None of it helped. She thought of only Nicole.

Captain S'Nii came on Friday to pick up Trista to take her to the Colony. Dr. Coren looked at S'Nii, "I have never seen the inside of the USS Ambassador Sarek. I would be honored to have a tour."

Addison thought nothing of it. Orchid and S'Nii left via shuttle to the orbitting Nova Class. Orchid looked at S'Nii, "Take me to the colony."

"What?", S'Nii asked.

"Take me to the colony.", Orchid begged, starting to cry.

"I would be honored.", Captain S'Nii smiled.

=/= USS Ambassador Sarek, this is Corinthian Station, you do not have clearance to leave orbit. =/=

=/= kashhhhhhh--Kahshhhhh Co thian St Shawn. We are not receiving your transmission. The ship will be fulfilling its flight plan to the Phoenix Colony =/=

Orchid looked at S'Nii as the Vulcan made the radio transmission sounds with her mouth and then pointed to the ensign to cut the transmission. Orchid and Trista just sat there as the ship headed for the colony.

Orchid and Trista headed for little house in little Lakaria. This would be their third reunion. Orchid did not know if Nicole would take her back.

Orchid chimed the door. Nicole opened it, in full uniform ready to leave for her office. She looked at Orchid, "Can I help you, Dr. Coren?"

The girls hugged.... This is how it should be.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Executive Officer - Star Fleet
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magenta Moving On
Page 1 of 1