The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Union!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

For Union!!! Empty
PostSubject: For Union!!!   For Union!!! EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Vash and Thessa came to Lakaria Courascant.  Their arrival was positively regal.  The Stormtroopers were real.  The Imperial Soldiers were real.  Thessa was almost terrified remembering the arrival of the Imperials on Takadona. This was all too reminiscent of the past.  

Varno came up in his Cardassian black armour but complete with a long black cape.  He looked right at Gul Enranet, “Legate Enranet, welcome to Lakaria Courascant, the centerpiece of the Imperial Cardassian Union”

“I am Gul Vash Enranet, commanding officer of the USS / CGV Tanmesad in the King’s Fleet.  My days as Legate Vash Enranet of the Obsidian Order are long gone.”, Vash smiled at his former mentor.  

“Sometimes you have to leave the old ways behind.”, Vash smiled as he took the Kanar from the droid.  He will never understand the Imperial and Republic fascination with mechanical support robots.

“You left the order for the USS Carpathia remember.”, Vash taunted Varno.

“I thought the Union was finished.”, Varno frowned.

“You know I worked to establish Cardassian cities on the colonies.”, Varno explained, “I was looking to continue our culture.”

“Now with the discovery of the Imperials, we can be more than just a remnant of a once mighty empire, we can be that empire again.”, Varno pontificated.

Varno then introduced Vara Lu.  The Kaminoan then walked in Trooper 2395-1000 and 2395-1001.  Vash looked at the long necked Kaminoan.  He was a weird looking thing.  

The Troopers slowly removed their helmets.  They looked exactly like Thua’ra Varno; exactly!  Vash gasped and jumped back.  He had heard the lecture from Admiral Tan about the Cloners.  He just did not believe it.  Vash looked at Varno, “What have you done?”

Varno smiled, “I have found the future in the past of the Imperials.”

“So why are we here?”, Enranet finally cut to the chase.

“These Imperials are great but they are men and women of faith.  They need their persons to follow.  They need their Sith Lord and their apprentice.  I am comfortable as the apprentice but I need Thylara to be the Sith Lord.”, Varno laid out his cards.

“If you come back, Thessa will follow.  If Thessa is here, Thylara will come here too.”, Varno pleaded.

Varno pumped his fist in the air, “For Union.”

The troopers raised their fists, “For Union!”

Vash looked at Varno, “The Fascist World of Dukat and others is long gone.  Cardassia is a democracy under Minister Elim Garak.  The Castellan is the symbol of Cardassia now not the Obsidian Order or the Union.”

Varno smiled, “For now.”

“Are you in, Legate Enranet?”, Varno offered once more.

Thessa looked at Vash, “Can we go?”

Vash took her arm.  Varno grabbed his fellow Cardassian, “Thylara will come back and we will rise against Cardassia Prime.  Darth Varno will rule the First Imperial region of Federation Space.  You can stand with us or you can fall before us.”

Thessa turned back towards Varno, “This is a utopia where replication and trade have made currency and power irrelevant.  I will not let you take that from these people.”

Thessa Valero stepped back and lit her light sabre.  Vash jumped back.  The stormtroopers stepped forward.  

Varno laughed out loud, “Perfect.  Thylara will return and as the legends have foretold, she will strike down her mother to secure her place as the Sith.  The stories are new to this universe.  We are doomed to repeat them, Jedi Master Valero.”

Varno lit his Light Sword, designed as Kylo Ren in the First Order and laughed once more.  He raised that sword, “For Union!”

The Shocktroopers raised their black rifles, “For Union!”

Thessa was horrified.  She had to get to Thylara.

Posted by

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King’s Fleet
Special Guest - Lakaria Courascant
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

For Union!!!
Page 1 of 1