The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Do It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Just Do It Empty
PostSubject: Just Do It   Just Do It EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 am

The ISD Vader’s Lady moved on the colony of Camelot for the first time since Admiral Rence Devreon warned Thylara that their time would come. The USS/CGV Tanmesad moved to intercept.

The tiny Galor Class was dwarfed by the insane size of the Super Star Destroyer. Vash became alarmed when he experienced a tractor beam of this size. The tiny Cardassian treasure was little more than a toy to the giant planet killer. Hundreds of Shocktroopers surrounded the ship.

Admiral Rence Devreon shouted at the Cardassian that his role was to serve the Empire like his people. Vash was very hurt. Devreon then looked at Thessa Valero Lau. He smiled, “As a Bajoran, I would be honoured to make you the Bajoran Moff in the court of Emperor Amero Devreon.”

“You disgust me.”, Thessa mocked.

Rence made a kissy face at Thessa and turned to walk away. Rence looked at Vanessa, “Oh my first Betazoid. I love it. All the Jedi mind skills without the tricks to make them cool. Dr. Vasa, you are the Republic’s handicap.”

Vanessa stepped to the Admiral making every Stormtrooper grab their rifle. Vanessa stood down quickly.

Rence looked at her, “At least you will have a first hand look as the Vader’s Lady rids the Imperial Union of it’s one infestation, the colonists of Camelot.”

Rence looked at the Imperial Naval Officer, “Commander, bring her around.”

Varno was hiding in a storage compartment. He thought of his time with Vanessa. He thought of his time on the Quest and Tanmesad and even as a Mayor on the Phoenix Colony. He needed this.

Vanessa was backing up close to the wall. Thua’ra whispered, “When all hell breaks loose, break for the Galor.”

Vanessa whispered, “What?”

“Just do it!”, Thua’ra whispered hard, “Spread the word.”

Vanessa was standing next to Vash and Thessa. The Stormtroopers scrambled as a massive explosion ripped through the Operations platform. Vanessa grabbed Thessa by the arm and started running towards the Tanmesad. Many Stormtroopers joined the race to the Galor. These were clones of Gul Varno.

Vash entered the ship as a second and third massive explosion ripped through Destroyer Ops. Varno dropped the Galor through a hole in the great ship and dozens of explosions. Vash looked at his mentor, “What have you done?”

“Evened the score! There is only one great Black clad empire.”, Varno snarled.

He looked back at the burning Star Destroyer. He stood up on the bridge of the Tanmesad, “For Union!”

The aged Cardassian pumped his fist in the air.

Vanessa looked at Thua’ra, “How the hell did you make that happen?”

“I had help”, Varno grinned as several clones joined him on the bridge removing their Stormtrooper helmets.

Vanessa looked at the clones, “This is creepy. Put the helmets back on.”

Varno grinned, “The universe is a better place with more of me.”

Vanessa grabbed his arm and put her head on his shoulder, “One is just fine with me. Thank you Thua’ra, I thought we were goners.”

Varno smiled, “Devreon needs to know that we are liberating Cardassia.”

Varno then looked at Thessa, “And Bajor.”

Thessa smiled.

Posted by

Gul Thua’ra Varno
Chief Tactical Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Just Do It
Page 1 of 1