The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Along Came Polly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Along Came Polly Empty
PostSubject: Along Came Polly   Along Came Polly EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 am

Robert E Leo was aboard the USS Eagle. The Miranda Class was on high alert after the Hutt attack on the Chariot. He looked over at C810-P0, “We need to establish a human name for you, Commander.”

“Why is that?”, the Chronicle Droid looked at the Caitian.

“Your Droid reference number include PO at the end. I will call you Polly.”, Robert looked at her.

“It is P Zero, Sir.”, C810-P0 responded.

“Not P Oh.”, R2-V407, the Astromech Droid entered the bridge.

“I understand that all humans have a second family name.”, Polly looked at Robert.

“Typically humans take the name of their father.”, Robert looked at his first Officer.

“I was built in a Imperial Construction Facility near Sluustivan.”, Polly bluntly announced.

Polly looked at Robert, “Perhaps I will just take yours.”

“Polly Leo sounds just fine,”, C810-P0 responded without emotion.

Depro Ishka, the Zabrak Cartographer walked onto the bridge and started to chuckle, “I have been told that the King’s Fleet encourages relationships amongst the command staff. It creates a protecting bond that helps crews protect one another.”

Robert looked at Polly and shook his head. Polly did the same and they quickly went back to their stations.

Depro was finishing up at the Tactical Station. As she was headed for the officer’s mess, Polly leaned over and whispered, “Of course you realize your rule of thumb means that you should have a relationship with V407.”

Polly got the last laugh as Depro entered the turbolift with a dumb look on her face.

Posted by

C810-P0
Executive Officer
USS Eagle
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Along Came Polly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: