The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safe At Gran’s House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Safe At Gran’s House Empty
PostSubject: Safe At Gran’s House   Safe At Gran’s House EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Vincent looked at Nicole, “If we put all the freed Clone Troopers, Storm Troopers and Shocktroopers in the Pod City under the command of an Imperial, they will reorganize and simply form terrorist cells. We should put the in Opera, Vorta’Rome, and Lakaria Courascant.”

“While I agree with the risks, we should try to keep the families together. History tells us that separating the families leads to greater alienation and even affects support amongst regular citizens.”, Nicole debated the Military Commander in Chief.

“What do you recommend?”, Vincent sarcastically retorted.

“What about Ib Griarach?”, Nicole looked at Vincent.

“The Gran? She has three eyes!”, Vincent responded.

“I have convinced her to undergo a biological upgrade.”, Nicole observed.

“Oh my god!”, Vincent exclaimed, “You convinced an Imperial to undergo Branson Beauty. Do you have any idea how egocentric that is!”

Nicole looked at him, “I am helping her integrate.”

“You are making her more humanoid. It is genetic homogenization. It is a very dangerous slope.”, Vincent grumbled.

“The Federation struggled with this in its early history. Even the Klingons were adjusting their genetics to appear more human. The Klingon have since reconnected with their Hur’Q history. Their skull ridges are a badge of honour.”, Vincent lectured Nicole.

Ib walked in, “Now, Governor Branson.”

Vincent looked at the very effeminate Gran. Ib smiled. Vincent forced a half smile.

Nicole smiled, “Iggy will be the first non-Imperial mayor of Lakaria Courascant.”

Vincent took a deep breath, “it is better than Mero Devreon who was my choice.”

“We are here to set a new direction for these Empire Refugees. This will be our start.”, Nicole offered.

Vincent looked at Iggy, “They are gonna hate you.”

Ib Grairach smiled, “I know. They hated Brandon too.”

Vincent grinned, “Honey, they still hate Governor Branson.”

Posted by

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Safe At Gran’s House
Page 1 of 1