The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try Not To Die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Try Not To Die Empty
PostSubject: Try Not To Die   Try Not To Die EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Nicole Branson has had an amazing albeit up and down life. She was a lowly clerk when she was abused by Admiral Bruce Montgomery. It was this abuse that led to her lawsuit against Starfleet and a promotion to Rear Admiral. She was given the role of administrator at the Omega Academy and in a primary civilian post in the Omega Fleet.

Nicole met Dr. Orchid Coren and their often difficult circumstances lead to her raising Brenna Montgomery. Her relationship with the Coren family has been very strained. She has had relationships with many of the Coren females. The family has come to despise her for taking their daughters, nieces and sisters to places of tremendous danger like Omega, Phoenix, Ephyra, Reykja Penthe and Camelot. These exotic locales near Bajor, Cardassia, Quonos and even Romulus has cost the Coren family. Many of these girls lost their life to their association with Branson and her cronies.

The Houses of Betazed became very concerned with the rise of the Imperial Union in the Bajoran Sector. The Houses wanted to send an ambassador but someone expendable. It was the high houses that suggested Dandelion Coren. The Coren family was furious. They did not want her to go. They did not want another Coren intertwined with Branson and her The sweet young thing Dandelion Coren was soon flying on the Governor’s Yacht with Governor Branson. The pretty little girl that President LaBarbara nicknamed Dandy was soon enjoying the company of the Governor and even playing with little Brenna.

Her father, Admiral Aristotle Coren was furious when he read her personal logs describing the fun she was having playing with the Branson family. Aristotle knew the stories of other powerful Coren families who were horrified to lose their daughters to Branson and her playful spirit. Aristotle ordered Dandy to come back to Betazed.

Dandelion Coren hugged Nicole as she left for her home world. Her mother Penelope was so sad as Dandy was up in her room crying. Penny was soon sitting with her husband. She looked at the aged Betazoid Admiral, “Do you think Magenta would have given up her life on the colonies if she knew she would die?”

“Huh?”, Aristotle asked.

“Do you think Magenta would have stayed here in a minor Ambassadorial role if she knew that leaving for the colonies would have lead to her death?”, Penny asked.

Aristotle looked at his empathic partner, “Well dammit!”

Aristotle went upstairs. He opened the door to find Dandy sobbing on the floor. He looked at her, “You understand the risks?”

Dandy sobbed, “Yes Father.”

“You also understand the Black Widow history?”, Aristotle asked.

“I do.”, Dandy looked at her father.

“And you still wanna go?”, Aristotle looked puzzled.

“I could stay here and serve drinks to President LaBarbara or I can go to the colonies and see if there’s life out there.”, Dandy looked at her father.

Aristotle looked at her, “Try to stay alive, will ya?”

Dandy jumped up and hugged her father, “I will.”

Dandy looked at her mother, “Thank you.”

“You heard your father. You’d better stay alive!”, Penny grinned.

Dandy hugged her mother, “I will.”

Posted by

Ambassador Dandelion Coren
Federation Observer
Opera, Camelot
King’s Fleet

Back to top Go down

Try Not To Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: