The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor   [Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 pm

A Post By Christine T'Nley
Timeline: After the Faculty Luncheon
Tag: All Omega News Network Viewers

First, the Mayor is caught with a young co-ed. Rear Admiral Nicole Branson is in breach of countless protocols as a member of the Command Staff being with a Crewman Recruit, as the Omega Academy Chancellor being with a student and perhaps worst of all, a violation of the morale standard established by the Omega Community at large. Her now public relationship with Tiara Teero is a matter of much conversation in Omega Prime, around the Omega Colony and even in the Omega Fleet.

To gauge the community response, this reporter went to the trendiest coffee house in the city, BLACK, Bobbi-Lee Ale, Coffee and Kanar owned and operated by Bobbi-Lee Kennedy and in the basement of the Cole Condo, owned and operated by Mary-Lou Cole. The girls are notorious Earth party goers and are on the Colony to keep them out of trouble.

BLACK was positively pumping tonight with a student gala. This was definitely not a purist function with all races mingling, giggling and happily partying. The place was amazing. I saw retired mayor Jake Anderson at the club with Mary-Lou Cole. They looked like they were having a blast.

I thought the party was proceeding nicely. There was little or no criticism of the relationship of Nicole Branson and Tiara Teero. I was surprised because the so called "Brandy's Candy" scandal was well known and selling like crazy. The students don't seem to care as much as the Fleet or the business community. They are just in it for a good time; much like the all too young Nicole.

I was standing outside when Bobbi Lee and Admiral Viceroy walked out. I thought, how nice. The hostess is bringing out the Admiral to wisk away the Chancellor before the students got too rowdy. They calmly walked around the corner and then to my shock and thankfully I had a pocket tricorder recording all events, she kissed him. First a little peck and then something far greater...

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor Douglas

I could not believe my eyes. He had been so stoic in his handling of the Branson Affair. He had been utterly professional and had my utmost respect both here and in the King's Fleet but this was something other.

The Admiral and the plaything....

Hardly the image we want to portray to prospective businesses as we court them to fill the Veltkamp Village.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Producer, Reporter and Information Officer
Omega News Network
Omega Prime
Outpost 294
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] New Mayor - New Vision - First the Mayor; then the Deputy Mayor
Page 1 of 1