The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Droid Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Droid Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Droid Discussions   Droid Discussions EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:29 pm

C810-P0 served as the Imperial Chronicle Droid in the court of Emperor Amero Devreon. It was her role to document the activities of the Emperor for posterity. It was only in the fallout of the Multiverse Rift that she ended up in the court of Governor Nicole Branson.

It was in the capital city of Opera that C810-P0 would come into contact with Robert E Leo, the Chief of Police. The Chronicle Droid would come to discuss the history of the colonies with Sgt. Leo. Her amazing knowledge of history in Imperial Space made for excellent conversation.

When the USS Eagle became available and was given to Sgt. Leo, he quickly asked C810-P0 to join him. He wanted to continue the conversation. It was aboard the Eagle, the question finally came up.

“I have enjoyed the histories of the inhabitants of the colonies. The intimate details of their relationships have proved most entertaining. I am curious. It is these very open details that gets the King’s Fleet into trouble with the greater Starfleet bodies. Why would the King’s Fleet continue to encourage its members to use the personal logs to share such details. We, the King’s Fleet have endured well over 30 days of occupation yet the logs are filled with flirtatious details from Dr. Carnation Coren and Admiral Vincent Viceroy or Dr. Xact Tchilack and Commander Autumn Laree. Manoeuvres to chart the Romulan Task Force positioning are barely mentioned.”, C810-P0 inquired.

“Because,” Robert smiled, “in a hundred years, people are not going to care where the Romulan Ships were. It will mean nothing but the connections formed amongst people will demonstrate that even in the worst of times people could connect, find love and even share real experiences.”

“And sexuality is connection?”, the Chronicle Droid asked.

“In the right context.”, Robert looked dumbfounded at the question.

“So Emperor Devreon was attempting to make a connection with me?”, C810-P0 looked back with the same dumbfounded tilt of the head.

“Say what?”, Robert’s mouth opened wide.

“I am fully capable of replicating perfectly the human sexual experience.”, 810 looked at Robert without emotion.

“Ummm…”, the Caitian was speechless.

The Caitian had actually formed a bond with the Chronicle Droid. He was very uncomfortable with this potential.

“So these emotional connections are a badge of honour for those who serve in the King’s Fleet.”, C810-P0 continued to process the information.

“Yes.”, Robert fumbled to respond.

810 stood up, “I am capable of more than 80 human emotions.”

“What?”, Robert was in shock.

The Chronicle Droid headed back to the bridge of the Miranda Class to map Romulan Task Force vessel positions.

Posted by

Sgt. Robert E Leo
Commanding Officer
USS Eagle
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Droid Discussions
Page 1 of 1