The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Station Sisko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Station Sisko Empty
PostSubject: Station Sisko   Station Sisko EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Benjamin Sisko commanded Deep Space Nine. He set the highest of standards. His vision for a peaceful Bajoran Sector formed the foundation for the work of the USS / CGV Tanmesad. The work of Gul Vash Enranet and others like him helped re-establish the King’s Fleet.

Starfleet chose to honour the work of Sisko by building a station in his honour. The station was attacked and destroyed by the Jem’Hadar during the fall of the Dominion and left adrift in the Badlands.

The first step in restoring the King’s Fleet is to get a Station in space. Admiral Walter Wilson believed it would take years before the King’s Fleet would appear in the region. He and LaBarbara had grown tired of the meddlesome Branson, Viceroy and their lot. The Romulans had bombed them out of the game.

In an effort to hide the existence of the R2 Unit, R2-V407 was given humanoid form by Nicole Branson. Arvie was an astromech Droid in service to the X Wing Unit known as The Dead Birds when the Rift opened. As the colonists started to feed themselves with the Starfleet provided replicators and started to build technological marvels with the Industrial Replicators, discussions were being held amongst the leadership about how to get back into space. Both Deveniss and Tan knew the first step was to get a station. The men estimated a return to space as 10 to 12 years. This would match the expectations of Starfleet.

Arvie has been living in the pod assigned to the USS Eagle. He was working on the replicator assigned to the Eagle when he overheard the discussion. Arvie came walking up to Admirals Tan and Deveniss. He looked at the Selayan, “I may have a suggestion.”

Deveniss looked at the android, “I am afraid, lieutenant that you lack the knowledge to assist us in this endeavour.”

Tan looked at Deveniss, “Admiral, please wait. When I came to this quadrant from the Delta Quadrant, no one gave me a chance. I am a member of a race known for its powerful caste culture and persons of slow wit or even low intelligence. First the Epsilon Force and then the King’s Fleet gave me a chance when few else would. People came to appreciate my gentle nature. Starfleet even embraced my gentle way briefly allowing me to control the more than 60,000 vessels in the Fleet knowing my gentle way could help light the way.”

“We should let the Android speak.”, Tan spoke.

“When the X Wing Squadron dropped through the Multiverse Rift…”, Arvie began.

“Stop, Lieutenant. You know the protocol. There can be no reference to the Rift or the races, equipment or governance. Such references will result in Section 31 enacting the contamination protocol.”, Tan announced.

“Begin again.”, Tan ordered.

“My name is Lieutenant Arvie Data of the USS Eagle but formerly of the 962nd Fighter Squadron. In my service to the Fighter Squadron assigned to the King’s Fleet, I was responsible for developing stellar cartography for the region.”, The hidden droid continued.

“Why Data as a surname?”, Tan asked.

“Commander Data, a Soognian Android is a key Droid in this reality. This links me to this reality.”, Arvie smiled.

“Continue Lieutenant.”, Tan ordered.

“The Stellar Maps indicates a badly damaged station discovered deeper in the Badlands. Capturing the station may get the King’s Fleet back into space much, much sooner.”, Arvie continued.

Deveniss looked at Arvie, “What Station?”

Arvie looked at the Selayan, “Station Sisko, built to honour to the Emissary of the Bajoran Prophets, damaged in the Dominion Wars and abandoned by Starfleet.”

Deveniss looked at Tan and the Android, “I will inform Admiral Viceroy. Now that we are aware of the existence of the station, getting it into position will be the next struggle.”

Deveniss looked back at Arvie, “This is good information. Good work, Lieutenant Arvie.”

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Deputy Commander in Chief
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Station Sisko
Page 1 of 1