The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannibal College

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Cannibal College Empty
PostSubject: Cannibal College   Cannibal College EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Nicole Branson and Ambassador Ghorrash Hors of Tellar Prime have used their time on the surface with access to an industrial replicator to travel into Opera Bay and recover some of the once mighty Academy. Nicole was adamant that some of the Academy be a part of any new building.

Nicole Branson served under Rear Admiral James Anderson in the Omega Academy. She started out as little more than a civil aide in this school designed to help the Omega Fleet under Admiral Tim Veltkamp fill its ships. It was here where her abuse at the hands of Admiral Bruce Montgomery occurred. Nicole had taken part of that school to the Phoenix Colony.

The Phoenix Colony had some great architectural symbolisms. There was a large globe in the bay known as the Phoenix Fleet Offices, a large building that resembled a Starfleet Combadge that served as the Starfleet Offices on the colony. As the colony’s life was beginning to end, Nicole build a large circular building in the Phoenix bay in homage to her service to the Omega Fleet. It was a remarkable tribute.

When the colonists moved, Nicole would always take a piece of those buildings with her to Ephyra, Phoenix and Camelot. It was a symbol of education and continuity.

Vincent arrived back from Federation One. He was on Station Sisko when Nicole invited her mentor to the surface to see her project. Vincent walked into the corridor of The Circle. Nicole came walking into the foray of the amphitheatre, “What do you think?”

Vincent gave a little chuckle, “Impressive but who in their right mind is going to want to attend an academy on an asteroid on the fringes of the Badlands?”

“They came before…”, Nicole responded.

“They came to Opera, an ultra modern city on the colony of Camelot to support the King’s Fleet under the command of Admirals Viceroy, Tan and Deveniss, all of whom served in command of Starfleet. This was the opportunity to learn from great leaders. They did not come to Cannibal College on Badlands 827 to serve with some 100 survivors known not for their great service to Starfleet but for what was done to survive for two years with any support on a damn rock in the middle of nowhere!”, Vincent lashed out.

Nicole started to cry, “How could you be so cruel?”

“Don’t start crying. It won’t work on me, Branson. You cannot manipulate me.”, Vincent snapped.

He then stepped forward and hugged Nicole. She continued to sob, “I don’t understand.”

“I want you to know that reaching out to the worlds of the Federation is going to result in this type of response. People are not going to look at this as an opportunity to serve in the King’s Fleet. They are going to see this great building built on the ashes of Opera as a joke. Cannibal College!”, Vincent grilled his Colonial Governor.

Nicole looked at Vincent, “I am willing to give it a try. We have to put people on these ships. This is the Circle. Camelot Interplanetary Recovery Institute for Education.”

“Good luck, Cannibal Queen.”, Vincent chuckled.

Vincent left to return to the station.

Ghorrash came over to Nicole, “What an asshole!”

Nicole looked at her, “Vincent is a realist. He wanted me to know what was coming.”

“Cannibal College.”, Ghorrash mocked herself.

“What a reputation.”, Nicole complained.

The colonists did some horrible things to survive the exile. Those stories will come out but reputation and rumour have already begun to spread.

Nicole frowned and looked at the roof and then around at the empty school. She shook her head.

Ghorrash smiled and looked at Nicole, “So the reputation is we ate people.”

“We did eat people!”, Nicole exclaimed.

Ghorrash smiled, “We have replicators now.”

“Yes we do!”, Nicole smiled.

“There is one kind of people eating that I like.”, the Tellarite teased.

Nicole looked at her, “Huh?”

Nicole giggled, “Oh I get it.”

Posted by

Chancellor Nicole Branson
The Circle
The King’s Fleet Academy
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Cannibal College
Page 1 of 1