The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister of Cradol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Sister of Cradol Empty
PostSubject: Sister of Cradol   Sister of Cradol EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 pm

“Dr. Soong’s androids are improving.”, Commander Jikeen looked at C810-P0 as the Android exited the life pod.

The Romulan female exited the ship and stood with her hands pressed together. She did not speak.

Polly spoke in perfect Romulan, “I have been credited from plans stolen by the Tal Shiar to serve as the Attaché to the Sister of Cradol.”

“Who is the Sister of Cradol?”, Jikeen glared at Polly.

“She is the one who lights the Way.”, Polly looked at Jikeen.

“I demand to know her name.”, Commander Jikeen lectured in Romulan.

“She is only known as the Sister of Cradol.”, Polly retorted.

“I demand to know her name.”, Jikeen repeated.

Polly just stood there.

“Lock them in the brig with LaBarbara.”, Jikeen ordered.

Polly led the Romulan mute to the ship’s prison. President LaBarbara looked tired but physically okay. He recognized the Droid immediately. He tried to speak to Polly but she shoved him away swearing in Romulan. Timing is everything in their escape.

Commander Jikeen joined them in the brig, “The request is simple, Droid. Just a name.”

“Her name is No’Bana Marrus but she has renounced her name as she was given the message of fate. She is only known as the Sister of Cradol.”, Polly responded in Romulan. LaBarbara was impressed with her fluency even though he could understand nothing of what was said.

Jikeen smiled, “Marrus. Now there is a fine Romulan name.”

He winked at Polly. He thought he had her,

“Saehir Marrus once commanded this very vessel. She once rose in its command to command this great task force. She used that position to create the Romulan colony of Vorta’Rome. Her leadership in these city states led her to become Praetor of the Romulan Empire. Such power was simply too much for Praetor Marrus and she was deposed.”, Commander Duleet Jikeen provided a history lesson.

Polly slashed back, “I have a positronic brain, Commander. I have access to the Romulan history libraries too. I know who Saehir Marrus is.”

“Good, Computer.”, Jikeen grinned as Ambassador Saehir Marrus walked into the prison corridor. Jikeen thought he had played this well.

Saehir looked at Polly. She recognized the Protocol Droid immediately. Polly knew it. The jig was up. Saehir then looked at Nicole masked in her Branson Beauty genetic Romulan skin. Saehir then looked at Duleet.

Saehir walked up to the prison force field, “Dear Sister, What is the Word of D’Era? Please I am begging you. What is my fate?”

Saehir collapsed to her knees in a truly un-Romulan way. Tears streamed down her face, “Sister of Cradol, speak my fate.”

Polly looked at Saehir trying to figure out the play here. Polly looked at No’Bara who was trembling in fear. Jikeen was also in absolute shock.

Polly looked at Saehir and Jikeen, “The Sister of Cradol will only speak when Fate is to be revealed.”

Jikeen was in shock, “Open the cell. Release them immediately.”

Nicole grabbed the arm of President LaBarbara. The Romulan guards tried to pull her away from the UFP President.

Jikeen finally said, “Bring the human too.”

He brought the three person group onto the main bay of the Shalimar. The life pod was open near the the main bay doors. Polly was playing a million scenarios in her brain. She looked at Nicole, Saehir and Earl trying to figure this all out.

Saehir looked at Commander Jikeen, “I must control my own fate.”, she screamed.

Saehir Marrus pushed the shuttle bay release. She grabbed the threesome thrusting them into the pod designed for two people as the pod was flushed outside.

Jikeen was screaming as the Force field was restored. He believed that Saehir a Marrus was going to try to use LaBarbara to bargain for her own position in the Romulan Star Empire. He had no idea what had just happened.

“Find that pod!”, Jikeen screamed.

Saehir directed the pod to a very old Romulan Station on the fringes of the nuetral zone. The pod crashed hard into the station.

“There is no sign of the pod.”, the Romulan Lieutenant responded.

“That is impossible.”, Jikeen screamed.

“Find the nearest Federation vessel.”, Jikeen shouted.

“There are no known Federation vessels in or near the neutral zone.”, the Lieutenant responded.

“There must be a damn ship.”, Jikeen yelled.

“The nearest ship is the exiled King’s Fleet vessel, the USS Quasar Quest.”, the Lieutenant responded.

“Intercept the Quest. The pod must have come from there.”, Jikeen demanded.

Saehir looked at Nicole, “No’Bana?”

Nicole smiled, “From Nicole and Branson.”

Saehir shook her head, “You are so stupid, Nikki. At least you picked a good last name.”

Nicole smiled. Saehir looked at Polly, “The Station is cloaked and off the Tal Shiar Grid. I hid here when I was deposed as Praetor until my people could arrange for my role as Ambassador.l

Nicole looked at Saehir, “Why did you help us?”

“Kidnapping LaBarbara was a stupid move. We had had a lot of movement with the Multiverse Rift attack approved by the Federation, with the occupation of the Cardassian Union. We were making headway as a power again. Jikeen would like to be Admiral. He got greedy. We need a Romulan friendly President. LaBarbara is that.”, Saehir explained.

“How are we gonna get word to Captain Warren?”, Polly asked.

“We are not.”, Saehir bluntly answered, “John has to be oblivious to our escape when Jikeen shows up.”

“If he knows we are here, he will be compromised when the Romulans board the Quest.”, Saehir lectured.

“John will not let them board.”, Polly responded.

“It won’t be his choice.”, Saehir responded.

“What do we do now?”, Nicole looked at Saehir.

“We bring the station back online and we wait. John will need a place to hide after the Shalimar leaves in disgust.”, Saehir started turning on systems.

Things have gone from bad to worse.

Posted by

Ambassador Saehir Marrus
Cradol Station
Romulan Neutral Zone
Romulan Star Empire

Back to top Go down

Sister of Cradol
Page 1 of 1