The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tellarite Territories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tellarite Territories Empty
PostSubject: Tellarite Territories   Tellarite Territories EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:02 pm

The year is 2400. The primary timeline has been altered by the destruction of Romulus in 2387 which altered the history of the Romulan Neutral Zone. The Romulans blamed the devastation of Romulus on artificial lifeforms. As the Romulan exodus began in 2386 under the command of then Admiral Jean-Luc Picard, many Romulan vessels were left stranded without a homeworld and worse yet without a central command.

The Romulan outrage became centered on artificial lifeforms. The Romulans knew that No’Bana Marrus kept an android lover known as Polly or known to the colonists of Cradol as C810-P0, the last remnant of the broken universe. Despite knowing that former Romulan Praetor Saehir Marrus was still on the colony, the regional Romulan Task Force bombarded Cradol mercilessly. The colony and station were left in devastation. The Romulan Empire was broken by the fall of Romulus for a second time. This is a great Romulan Tragedy.

One person's tragedy is another person's triumph. The Tellarites have longed to return to a place of prominence in the universe. They have done this through influence and even through force but they have never really enjoyed the prominence that they had when they were a founding people in the formation of the United Federation of Planets.

In 2399, Admiral Bael Baan’Naal, known as the “Tellarite Beelzebub” or the “Pig Devil” depending on whom you believe, had led the Tellarite occupation of many of the former Romulan colonies. Admiral Baan’Naal was roundly hated by the Romulans. They hated the “Pig Devil” but through force, he had become a power broker in the worlds of 2400.

Baan’Haal was on the bridge of the Tellarite Space Service TSS Naar’Haaj as the mighy vessel entered the Romulan Neutral Zone near Cradol. Bael is a bastard and a dominating warmonger but he is also a historian who longed for the influence of early Tellarites. He knew of Cradol Station and of the Romulan Task Force attack on the former outpost that served as a go-between between the Romulans and the Federation. He even had come to respect the King’s Fleet, despite its minimalist size for standing up to the Romulans, to Klingons and even to three different versions of the Cardassian Union including the Cardassian Empire under Darth Varno, a bit of history stricken from the formal records.

The Tellarite had to stop. He knew of Governor Nicole Branson and her status as a former President of the United Federation of Planets, her soft spot for Tellarites and even of her doctoral thesis on Branson Beauty. Admiral Baan”Haal wanted to pay his respects to a person who helped bring prominence to the Tellarite people. He took the Naar’Haaj to Cradol.

Admiral Bael Baan’Haal is a warmonger. He has brought devastation to worlds in the name of Tellar Prime but he gasped at the site of Cradol Station. The station was still in orbit but it had been devastated by the Romulan Task Force attacks. It was barely sustaining its orbit and not inhabitable in its current state. Bael covered his lower jowl in shock as the Naar’Haaj entered orbit to survey the remnants of Cradol Colony.

The Naar’Haaj sent its Chief Science Officer, Chief of Security and several medical and forensics crew members to the surface to conduct a full report on what remained of the former colony. They expected to find devastation and bodies.

Devastation, they did find but did not find any bodies. They were in a bit of shock as they surveyed the small capital city. They simply could not find anything to show that the once powerful colonists of the King’s Fleet were even on the surface.

While walking near the city, the science officer discovered a portion of the leg of the protocol droid C-810-P0. It lead to a few more parts, it then lead to a mausoleum. The Naar’Haaj away party thought they had discovered the final resting place for the King’s Fleet colonists.

There was a brief pause before entering the crypt. The Chief Science Officer tapped his combadge, “Admiral, I think you should come to the surface…”

“What? Why would I do that?”, the Tellarite Fleet Commander turned to the main viewer of the Naar’Haaj, “On Screen.”

Admiral Bael Baan’Haal become the first senior officer to review the stasis chamber built by C810-P0 since the Romulan attacks began.

“Are they alive?”, Bael gasped.

“They are alive.”, the Chief Science Officer reported, “Should we activate them?”

Baan’Haal turned off the combadge. He stood on the bridge of the Naar’Haaj. Nearly two years had passed since the fall of Romulus. They had been in stasis for two years. The Tellarite wanted to have the influence of Governor Nicole Branson. It might help build a Tellarite reputation on something other than his might. He needed her.

Admiral Baan’Haal looked at the main viewer, “Activate the stasis pods.”

Admiral Baan’Haal knew about No’Bana Marrus, the hidden form of Nicole Branson but he needed Nicole Branson. He hoped to revert her to her human form. Bael came to the surface and was shocked to find Branson already there. She was on her knees in the mausoleum coughing as her lungs once again adjusted to the air.

She slowly got to her feet, joined by Admiral Vincent Viceroy at her side. She walked towards Admiral Baan’Haal recognizing his Tellarite bars, “Admiral??”

Baan’Haal looked at Branson, “Governor Branson.”

“Governor of what?”, Branson looked around at the devastation left by the Romulan Task Force. She then saw the leg of Polly and fell to her knees crying, “She saved us…”

Branson was kneeling in tears when Baan”Haal walked over, “I need your help, Governor.”

“My help? What can I do?”, Nicole sobbed.

“In your absence, the Tellarite Fleet has taken much of the former Romulan territories; much of it by force. Tellar Prime is once again a power in the region but Tellar Prime has no influence in the Federation. I would like your help in making that a possibility once more. “, Admiral Baan’Haal spoke.

“And how might I do that?”, Nicole looked at the Tallarite.

“Um…”, Bael fumbled for words, “The Romulans had many Federation vessels, even some of the other races in their ship yards captured in various conflicts over the years. I have access to those vessels. I have access to an industrial replicator. I would like you to rebuild Cradol and Cradol Station to serve as a conduit between the rising Tellarite Occupied Territories and the United Federation of Planets.”

“President LaBarbara hates me; always has.”, Branson responded.

“He may hate you but he allowed you and Admiral Viceroy to set up here as a conduit between the Federation and the Romulans. We could have that again.”, the tusked Tellarite responded.

“I will supply you with ships, you can christen them as you like. I will help you with supplies. You can rebuild the station. We can then use your history to help install Tellarite personnel in key positions in the Federation and turn our military successes into political ones.” Baan’Haal responded.

Thua’ra Varno walked up to Branson. He was holding a tricorder apparently gifted to him by one of the Tellarite landing party. He looked at Nicole, “This admiral is known as the war pig. He has ravaged Romulan worlds in the hopes of establishing Tellarite influences. I am not sure you should make a deal with him.”

Baan’Haal looked at Varno and smiled, “Coming from you, Gul Varno or Legate Varno or Darth Varno, I see your observations of my imperialism as a compliment.”

Nicole looked at Varno and then at Baan”Haal. She extended her hand, “Admiral Viceroy maintains total control of the vessels gifted to the King’s Fleet; no Tellarite Influence and no requirements to respond either at your request or in support of your imperialist expansion. The colony of Cradol will be given full independence from Tellar Prime or the Tellar Territories. Our actions will be seen as neutral to both the Federation and the Tellar Territories. If I can serve to influence the Federation, I shall but in my own way.”, Branson ordered.

Baan’Haal looked at her. He had heard about her. She is known as a “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” coming across as innocent and naive but always ending up with what she wants in the end.

The Tellarite rubbed his jowls. He looked to the heavens. He looked back at Branson and Viceroy. He looked to the heavens once more. The flicker of the Naar’Haaj in orbit caught his eye. He rubbed his jowls once more. Bael looked at Branson, “May the gods help me, Deal!!”

Nicole looked at the Tellarite, “Admiral Viceroy will provide the details that you need. We will begin consruction here once the Industrial Replicator arrives. We will begin with a Science Center to honour my Polly.”

Admiral Baan’Haal looked at her, “How soon will you be able to make contact with President LaBarbara?”

“If you can get us a replicator, we will have the station and the capital operational in thirty days.”, Branson responded. Viceroy was standing next to her and gasped at the short timeline.

Baan”Haal looked at Branson, “I expect twenty.”

Branson looked back, “Remember, Admiral, the operation of the colony, the station and its fleet are independent. We will report to you. You do NOT ORDER US!!”

Posted by:

Admiral Bael Baan’Haal
Fleet Commander
Tellarite Territorial Advancement Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tellarite Territories
Page 1 of 1