The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Know Where the Bodies Are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

I Know Where the Bodies Are Empty
PostSubject: I Know Where the Bodies Are   I Know Where the Bodies Are EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 7:52 am

So let’s get this straight, a hippie who was protesting the Klingon standard for human rights crashed a bird of prey on Reykja Penthe and it turns out this hippie is a niece of former United Federation of Planets President Nicole Branson and we were supposed to believe this is an accident.

The Klingon Empire has survived for hundreds of years and they allow a hippie with little or now training to bring down a Klingon Prison Transport. I am not buying it.

Now Christian Moyer, a tactical officer in Captain John Warren’s Quasar Quest crew who was given the rank Provisional Captain but who struggled in the role on the best ship, maybe in all of Starfleet but for sure amongst the regional fleet authorities, is now in charge of the entire King’s Fleet. This cannot be a coincidence. Things are at play.

Section 31 murdered Admiral Vincent Viceroy, Gul Thua’ra Varno, Gul Vash Enranet, Commander Tania Branson, Governor Nicole Branson and others. Why would they do that?

Like me, these people, I know where the bodies are. People asked me why retired Colonel Belvedere Brown would return as the Federation News Network Correspondent to Reykja Penthe.

I will tell you why. Because the Federation News Network still believes in the fifth estate. The Federation News Network still believes that the role of the news media is not just to entertain the audience through thrill seeking headlines and snippets designed to release dopamine in an almost drug like thrust for information without even an ounce of fact checking or an attempt to provide real details on both sides of a position and to allow the consuming audience to make an informed choice of their own. This has been so lost in the universe.

The news media has become like all other entertainment mediums, it has become a propaganda machine designed to push an agenda; whatever agenda seems appropriate at the time.

I believe that Admiral Moro and Admiral Gabriel Moyer conspired to put Admiral Christian Moyer in charge of the King’s Fleet to make the regional fleet authority weak so the Klingons would take the opportunity to take the colony and Starfleet could use it as an opportunity to declare the Klingons the aggressor and attack them.

I am here to share this information with those who will listen. Already I am told that Admiral Wilson has called the FNN coverage pathetic and unfounded. I am here to tell you the truth. I promise you that.

Posted by:

Colonel Belvedere Brown (Ret.)

Interplanetary Correspondent

Federation News Network
Back to top Go down

I Know Where the Bodies Are
Page 1 of 1