The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexington Launch – Resource Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Lexington Launch – Resource Management Empty
PostSubject: Lexington Launch – Resource Management   Lexington Launch – Resource Management EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 am

Vincent went out to Jersey to see the Prometheus Hull in the mounts once used for the Queen Elizabeth II. The hull looked a bit like a skeleton without parts. The USS Wrath of Achilles B, the flag ship of Battle Group Vengeance in the Phoenix Liberation had all or most of the guts from inside the ship. Vincent struggled to find his Chief Engineer. Acrylos had been at the site according to General Smith but had headed back to Omega Prime to deal with required materials.

Vincent jumped into the shuttle. The Commodore was very happy not to have to use the "hover cars"; he felt so much more Star Fleet in a shuttle. He discovered Acrylos at the Industrial Replicators built right off the power generation system.

The Commodore got out and began to go through the inventories. Many items were reproduced in groups of two. Vincent was getting more and more perturbed as he continued through the inventories.

He looked at Acrylos, "Mr. Teero, these better all be for the Achilles A."

"Absolute, Commodore.", the Bajoran responded. Vincent knew he was freaking lying through his teeth.

"Listen, Commander. If you are replicator these engineering parts for the Lexington, you will be in big trouble. The colony is supported by the Prometheus class, not some pipe dream of getting the NX into the air. Do you understand?", Vincent ordered.

"I understand, Commodore.", Acrylos said but he did not even stop working. He continued to process inventories in the massive industrial replicator.

"If you are diverting power away from the reconstruction of Tokyo for the Tamarians or using replicator time that could be used for their power settling ponds to work on the Lexington, I will be furious.", Vincent explained.

The commodore stormed away. Acrylos smiled as two shuttles showed up. The two pilots got out. Laaker walked up, "What do you want to do?"

"The smaller engineering parts go to Jersey, Attention General Smith. The larger go to the Boston Dunes, Attention Dr. Velta Varno.", Acrylos responded calmly.

"But what about the commodore?", Laaker asked.

"Commodore Viceroy said I could not produce parts for the Lexington. The Lexington is an inattimate object. I don't produce parts for the Lexington, I produce parts for Dr. Varno. I don't know where she is going to put them.", Acrylos laughed.

"No wonder the Cardassians hated you, Ace.", Laaker smiled.

Soon, the shuttles left with parts in tow. Both projects were proceeding nicely.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Star Fleet Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Star Fleet Construction Project
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net