The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commodore Vincent Viceroy’s Personal Log - My Parents are Weird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Commodore Vincent Viceroy’s Personal Log - My Parents are Weird Empty
PostSubject: Commodore Vincent Viceroy’s Personal Log - My Parents are Weird   Commodore Vincent Viceroy’s Personal Log - My Parents are Weird EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Commodore Viceroy travelled into the city. He was going to give a demonstration on the Omega Sands Project at James Kirk Elementary to the grade five class. Vincent had forgotten about little Brenna but smiled when she came running up and grabbed his leg as he crossed the play ground parking lot. Kids are kids, from 1900 to 2388. Vincent picked her up and twirled her around laughing.

Vincent went into the classroom. He took some Omega Sand and put it in a test tube. He passed it around for all the kids to see. He then took some regular sand and passed it around. He asked the students if they could tell the difference. They could not. He then took the Omega Sand and warmed it with a small burner. He shook it. Already, even just heated, it started to glow. He then took a tricorder and put the Sand under intense pressure. Right there before their eyes, it turned to crystal. The crystal warm and radiant glowed in the classroom. There were a lot of ooohs and ahhhs. It was a powerful demonstration. The children wanted to see it again. Vincent smiled. He felt a grand warmth in that classroom.

Vincent was about to leave when the teacher convinced him to stay for lunch. Vincent was sitting around the classroom with each group of students. Brenna walked up to Vincent as he came over to her table.

"Commodore Viceroy, my parents are weird.", Brenna said matter of factly.

Vincent burst out laughing thinking about Nicole and Magenta. He rubbed her hair.

"Don't worry, Brenna. All parents are weird.", Vincent chuckled.

Brenna seemed bouyed and contented by the response. Vincent was proud of himself.

He left the classroom and headed into the core of the city. Bobbi-Lee was laughing and joking with Mary-Lou as Mary-Lou prepared to cross the street to open the Commune for the evening. Vincent grabbed her arm, "Can I talk to you in private?"

Bobbi-Lee turned as Vincent pulled her arm, "Sure. If you don't break my arm."

"I was at the elementary today.", Vincent looked at Bobbi-Lee.

"Yeah, you told me.", She replied.

"Bobbi, would you like to have a child with an old man.", Vincent looked at her.

"Oh, Commodore, is that an order?", Bobbi-Lee looked at Vincent flirtatiously.

"Not an order, a request.", Vincent looked longingly at his younger wife.

"Permission to dock granted, Commodore.", Bobbi-Lee laughed.

"Really?", Vincent picked her up and twirled her around as he had Brenna in the morning.

Bobbi-Lee walked over and locked her office door.

"Right now?", Vincent looked at her.

"I thought you would never ask. Do you think I am going to let you change your mind?", Bobbi-Lee grabbed the Commodore...

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Star Fleet Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Commodore Vincent Viceroy’s Personal Log - My Parents are Weird
Page 1 of 1