The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Honor Lies... – Powers Pact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Where Honor Lies... – Powers Pact Empty
PostSubject: Where Honor Lies... – Powers Pact   Where Honor Lies... – Powers Pact EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Vincent walked into the offices of Commander T'tan. She and Captain S'Nii were standing there smiling and dealing with several Vulcan officers. Vincent looked at T'tan, "Its done."

"The transfer of territorial control of Antican B7, hereafter referred to as Romulan B7 to the regional Proconsul of the Romulan Government has been approved by Star Fleet and the Phoenix Federation.", Commodore Viceroy frowned.

"I have filed the necessary paperwork to have the trial declared "Stayed." ~ no further prosecutions of Mr. Cleveland Powers will be undertaken by the Phoenix Federation, the Star Fleet Regional Command or the Civilian Government. Mr. Powers will be released from prison this morning.", Commander T'tan nodded to Vincent.

"This is a victory, Commodore. The Vulcan High Command is overjoyed with having control over the Dilithium distribution in the Beta Quadrant. This shows an acceptance that the incident in respect to the Empire of V'Ros in 2386 has been put behind us all.", Commander T'tan smiled.

"I wish I could see it as such. Two fire fighters died and four industrial workers. Let us not forget that.", Vincent reminded the Vulcan.

"And we shall not.", Captain S'Nii interrupted.

Vincent hated her for her actions involving Vice Admiral Nicole Branson, "Was I speaking to you, Captain?"

Vincent's tone was clearly condescending.

Vincent hoped into the shuttle. He got back to his residence in Omega Prime. He slowly walked up to the door. He stepped inside to find a gorgeous Christmas tree and many presents. He never did this. Bobbi-Lee came out and hugged Vincent, "It looks so incredible... Thank you. I cannot believe you did this."

Vincent had not done it. He watched as Bobbi-Lee opened several gifts including amazing lingerie and even a gorgeous Christmas Diamond Ring. There was but one present for Vincent. Bobbi-Lee giggled and laughed, her body alive with the hormone of pregnancy.

Bobbi-Lee picked up the present, "To Vincent from Santa."

Even Bobbi-Lee wondered who was "Santa" to Vincent.

Vincent opened the gift box. Within the box was a simple letter, "I am most grateful in this time of giving to share with you and your family. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am free. I remain a proud and dignified man and most of all, I remain "Untouchable" ~ All the best in the holiday season, Your Friend, Cleveland."

Vincent slowly laid the package on the floor, "Untouchable...", he muttered.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Star Fleet Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Where Honor Lies... – Powers Pact
Page 1 of 1