The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untouchable – Back from the Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Untouchable – Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Untouchable – Back from the Dead   Untouchable – Back from the Dead EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 am

lone sentry stood at the door, half asleep as he stood. The sound of footsteps coming down the corridor turned his head and he snapped to attention at the sight of the pair of figures approaching. He stepped to the side as they entered the door, thankful the Commander had not noticed his inattention.

“Lights” the woman called out. The computer raised the light level to just 75%. The walked briskly across the room and came to a stasis chamber. A figure flowed in the transparent enclosure, a silhouette against the dim light coming from behind it.

“He is still alive?” the large Antican asked.

T’Ross checked the readouts again. “He is. But he will die if we bring him out without the required vaccine.”

Cleveland Powers took a step back, rubbing a hand to his furry chin. “Why…Why did you save him?”

“My reasons are my own.”

“Someone went to a great deal of trouble to try to kill him. If he shows up again, those same people are going to want to know why.”

T’Ross eyed the Antican. “I intend to find out who did this, And when I do, it will be they who should be fearful.”

Powers pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his snout. “No. this is to dangerous. He’s to dangerous.”

Raising her voice T’Ros spat back. “You owe me Powers. We have an agreement.”

‘And how do I know you can keep the rest of your end of the bargain? Can you really promise he’ll do as you ask?”

The Romulan walked over to the chamber, running a hand down the warm transparency. “Yes.” she whispered. “Between the relocation of the colony, which he completely missed and the realignment of the power structures in government. He’ll be ……..needing ……..help in coming up to speed. With the right direction…..He’ll prove to be a great asset to you.”

“What he is know for is being on his own side.”

“Exactly! So he must never know it is you pulling the strings.”

Powers slowly pulled a small tube from his vest and started to hand it to T’Ross. She reached for it and Powers snapped it back.

“The minute I feel you have lost control of him.. You’ll wish you never brought him out of that.”

‘If I lose control of him. You best be prepared to act quickly, or we’ll both most likely be dead.”

She took the vial from his hand and Powers turned and walked out of the chamber. Once the door closed she went to the controls and began the revival sequence. The light level began to rise and a hum emanated from the chamber. The floating body settled to the bed and air pressure could be heard equalizing.

As she watched the indicator lights she placed the vial into a hypospray. Once the air pressure balance the lid to the chamber rose. It was only seconds before the man started to choke. He brought his hands to his throat, struggling for breath. T’Ross leaned over and jabbed the hypospray into his neck, and then gently brushed back the white hair from his forehead.

“Breath my love….. Breath.”

The gasping started to subside and the man looked up in wonder at the Romulan leaning over him.

“Welcome back Marcus. I have so missed you.”

OFF:

Marcus Dinn
Owner of Ricks

Commander T’Ross
Of Vorta Rome
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Untouchable – Back from the Dead
Page 1 of 1