The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klingon Konnection – Hooray!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Klingon Konnection – Hooray! Empty
PostSubject: Klingon Konnection – Hooray!   Klingon Konnection – Hooray! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Commodore Viceroy sat in Kalama reading the riot act to General Kreeg. The General looked at the Commodore, “I will not lay down like your lap dog, Star Fleet!”

Vincent looked back, “Let’s get one freakin’ thing straight! I am not Star Fleet. I am the military commander in chief on the Phoenix Colony in service to the Phoenix Fleet, the Phoenix Federation’s military arm. I will not be trumped in with Star Fleet after they did to Hunt, after what they did to the legacy that once made them proud explorers. Now the greatest explorers are in service to us, Klingon! They are Alexander Hunt aboard the USS Benfold lost in space, they are Vanessa Sanders aboard USS Providence deep in the Beta Quadrant. These people embody the explorer spirit of Kirk, Picard and Janeway, not some military stuff shirt trying to control Admiral William Hunt.”

“Brag all you want, Phoenix. I too am from a line of heroic warriors. All of whom would stand in Stovokor and sing songs of victory in my honor.”, Kreeg boasted.

“Or perhaps those of Colonel Belvedere Brown.”, Vincent mocked.

Kreeg frowned at Vincent. A Klingon would never be proud of what happened at the Villa. The General looked at the PADD. His Klingon soul was deeply tormented when he read the words regarding no weapons outside the city of Kalama except for a Betleth or other hand held weapons. No phasers, no phaser rifles and no other weapons will be permitted outside the Klingon walls. He wanted to walk away. His heart and his soul told him to walk away.

The Klingons lost so much in the battle at the Villa. They lost their one chance at redemption, at establishing a warrior home for the House of Olarg. Now they having nothing more than a concession, an empty hall built by the Talosians. Now they must go empty handed into that hall alone.

General Kreeg touched the PADD. It recorded his DNA signature and activated the agreement. Kreeg spoke in Klingon as he ordered his men and those aboard the Fleet assigned to the House of Olarg to land here at Kalama.

Vincent looked up, “Welcome to the Phoenix Colony.”

Kreeg looked back, “Hooray.”

His sarcasm befits his Klingon heritage.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Klingon Konnection – Hooray!
Page 1 of 1