The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Additional Characters Empty
PostSubject: Additional Characters   Additional Characters EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 am

Firstly, writers will notice 3 or 4 additional characters:

With the simm closures in the PF, I wanted to save a few bios. These characters are welcome for use to everyone and I welcome everyone reading the bios.

-- Cherry Vasa will join our administerial staff. Attending to 13 million people is a huge deal.
-- Dr. Chikace Larle will serve as the ambassador to the Klingons.

Secondly, thank you very much to Marcus Dinn for the construction of Oz on the Phoenix Colony orbiting station, Governor's Station. I would encourage anyone to use the new restaurant for a Gala in a January post.

Thirdly, I hate to lose the momentum gained in January 2010 by the 3 days between the reporting day, the 28th and the 1st of February. I have spoken to Commodore Viceroy about making sure something gets posted tomorrow. I sent a PM to Christine T'Nley. She suggested that we give a little news post update to get everyone jump started for February. Being a short month, we would like to do very well.

With sincere gratitude for 103 posts,

Nicole Branson

aka

Stan
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Additional Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Camelot :: Colony News-
Jump to: