The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic Rescue Trumped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Heroic Rescue Trumped Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Rescue Trumped   Heroic Rescue Trumped EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Christine was none to pleased when Cole Porter announced that he would not be seeking the governance of the colony. The Parisian Mayor saw what the role has done to Dr. Skye Greene and to his rival Tabrine Mandu and simply did not want the hassle. The one thing the vacancy has revealed is the how upwardly mobile many of these women are; Christine T'Nley and Elizabeth Coren included.

Nicole Branson was at the Omega News Network to sit on one of these panel discussions about the governorship when Christine T'Nley first interrupted with the story that the Klingons had rescued Cherry and Elora Vasa and that Ambassador Chikace Larle was about to return them to the Phoenix Colony and announce her candidacy for Governor as the heroic rescuer.

Nicole followed Christine out of the newsroom, "Casey can't become governor."

Christine turned around, "You invited the damn Klingons."

"Be careful what you wish for, Nikki.", Christine snapped.

"You have to do something. She looks like a hero. She could win this whole thing.", Nicole almost begged Christine.

Christine also did not want the Klingon doctor to become Governor of the Colony. She turned back, "I will see what I can do."

Nicole headed back to the Federation Complex. Colonel Brown was there filing reports.

"Bell, how come it was not you who found the damn administrative girl? Now we have a Klingon with heroic support.", Nicole snapped.

Colonel Brown looked at Nicole, "Do you think bringing her down is worth the hassle?"

"We have finally silenced the Klingons. If you piss her off, you will awaken the old enemy again.", Belvedere warned.

"Bell, we cannot have a Klingon Governor.", Nicole grumbled.

"I will make a call.", Bell smiled, patting Nicole on the butt.

From any other man, Nicole would have driven him to the ground but Bell was a special case. The Antican Marine was her hero. He had special privileges.

Nicole was in her hover car heading to Little Lakaria when Christine broke the story.

Dr. Chikace Larle knew where the girls, Elora Vasa, mother of two and girlfriend of Tokyo Mayor Bill Clinton and Cherry Vasa, Administrative Aide on the Phoenix Colony, were all the time and was holding them hostage until just the right time. Dr. Larle is not a hero but an opportunist. The goal was to use this as a chance to get elected as Governor of the Phoenix Colony and to succeed with General Kreeg had failed with brute force.

Nicole turned off the transmitter knowing that her job was done. Her manipulative side had shown through. Nicole just had a way of getting things done.

Nicole's communicator chime went off. She picked it up, believing it to be Magenta, "Hey, sweetie."

"I am not your sweetie and damn sure am not your friend. You have made a powerful enemy today, Nicole.", Casey snapped.

Before Nicole could answer, the Klingon hung up.

Nicole fired the hand held communicator across the car, "F***! No one hangs up on me!"

Nicole walked in to her house. The house was filled with a bunch of signage projectors.

"Oh my god, you are not campaigning for your father?", Nicole asked.

Magenta frowned and then sheepishly whispered, "They are for me."

"What!?!", Nicole snapped.

"What, you don't want to be the First Lady?", Magenta tried to make light of the signs.

"I thought you weren't interested in this stuff.", Nicole responded.

"You never answered the question.", Magenta smiled.

"I would love to be your First Lady.", Nicole laughed.

Magenta went over and picked her off the ground, ecstatic to have her approval. Magenta's hands cupped under Nicole's butt as she spun her around, "You will always be my First Lady."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Heroic Rescue Trumped