The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coronation of Coren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Coronation of Coren Empty
PostSubject: The Coronation of Coren   The Coronation of Coren EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Magenta looked at Nicole, "How can you do this?"

"I have to.", Nicole looked at Magenta, "Besides, he is your father. Your mother is gonna be on the Colony Administrative Staff. It was part of the deal."

"But he failed. Hell, he was captured too. Commodore Tan should be the governor if that is the deal.", Magenta snapped.

"We gave our word if he would go back.", Nicole frowned.

"Brenna is more a leader than Governor Coren.", Magenta snapped.

"He is your father.", Nicole giggled.

"Yeah, he tried to take me from you. He tried to kill our Brenna. All these things to keep us apart.", Magenta growled.

"Just come over here and hook up my dress.", Nicole ordered.

Mary-Lou Cole can put on a gala; the past three years have secured that. Even the amazing luncheons put on by Marcus Dinn at RICK'S are rivalled by the work done by Commune. Nicole and Magenta made their grand entrance following Bobbi-Lee and Vincent Viceroy.

They sat together joking as the celebration of the re-election of Governor Coren filled the room. Eugenio walked over to the table, "Commodore."

Eugenio stuck out his hand and shook the hand of Viceroy, "I am honored that you agree to keep up your end of the bargain."

Eugenio did not even acknowledge his daughter or her lover. Eugenio went on to the next table shaking hands like a true politician. Magenta was disgusted.

"We had to listen to Christine T'Nley describe this man as a hero. The whole thing is disgusting.", Magenta snapped.

Nicole looked at Magenta, "Come on, let's go dancing. You need the stress relief."

The girls were actually having a great time. Finally...

Eugenio got up in front of the crowd and thanked everyone for their support. He thanked Commodore Tan for his assistance in the City of Rome.

Magenta whispered, "Assistance, my ass. He saved your freaking butt."

Eugenio gave a full blown politician speech. He could certainly do that.

He ended with the bombshell.

"As my first action as Governor of the Phoenix Colony, I am pleased to announce the "Peace in Purity Proclamation" declaring the recognized definition of marriage on the colony as a "union between a man and woman of the same race and species.", Eugenio spoke with such confidence.

Magenta stood up and shouted, "Hey! Nicole and I are married."

Elora jumped up, "As are me and Bill."

"Not anymore...", shouted Governor Coren.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander in Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Coronation of Coren