The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Love...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

For Love... Empty
PostSubject: For Love...   For Love... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am

Corinthian Station has a strong place in the history of the Phoenix Colony. When the Colony was first established at Outpost 294, it was between Betazed and Bajor and became a common stopover point from Corinthian Station, under the command of Admiral Alexander Laree and his beautiful wife, Hulanen.

The Laree family has played a huge part in Phoenix Colony and Tanmesad history with many of the Betazoid Family Members being part of the rosters of these fine establishments. Operations on the famous Station fell to the Coren family whose history soon became intertwined as well. Admiral Illyan Coren commanded large percentages of the Betazoid Fleet from Corinthian Station.

These grand patriachies would become symbols of Betazed and it is only appropriate that the Terran Federation, if it was crossing universes would have contact at a powerful location like Corinthian Station.

Corinthian Operations called out the appearance of the ship, "Ship in site, very odd configuration and signature."

Illyan was walking into operations, "Identify the ship."

"This is Commander Nicholas Branson of the Terran Rebellion.", Nicholas called out.

Illyan was aware of the incident on the Phoenix Colony. He was also briefed by Star Fleet Temporal Investigations about the destruction of the Terran Rebellion ship by the USS Quasar Quest.

"Commander Branson, what can I do for you?", Admiral Coren responded.

"I am here for one thing. I am here for my wife and daughter.", Nicholas responded.

"And who are they?", Admiral Illyan Coren actually knew. He had been to the Phoenix Colony to see Orchid.

"Illyan, its me, Nicholas. In the mirror, you are a hero of the Rebellion. I need to take Orchid and Trista home. Their reappearance will be seen as a heroic return... Like my own.", Nicholas beamed over some Terran Rebellion history.

Illyan loved that he was a hero in this reality, "Nicholas, Orchid is on the Phoenix Colony. If you enter the gateway near Amleth Prime in the Cardassian Union, you will come out in the Beta Quadrant and you can meet her there."

"Thank you, Admiral. I will take care of your daughter.", Nicholas responded.

Posted by:

Commander Nicholas Branson
Terran Rebellion
Mirror Universe
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

For Love...
Page 1 of 1