The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few minutes conversation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Few minutes conversation Empty
PostSubject: Few minutes conversation   Few minutes conversation EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 am

As Shianna,Kitten,and Anna walked out the behemoth shuttle Baxton One,Anna turns to Shianna and smiles.Kitten smiles at both of them and grabs Shianna's and Anna's hand as they gathered around each other.

"So Shianna,You're going to see Commander Vasa huh..."Anna says to her baby sister.

"Yes.Also to see Commodore Tan and Vice President Branson too."Shianna replied wondering why Anna is aking her this.

"You know....I forgot to tell you,Shianna that Summer Vasa likes you."Anna said with a smile on her face.

"Well that's good to hear then.Might help with this meeting to break the ice."Shianna said.

Kitten steps in and hints at what she thinks Anna might mean by it."Um...Shianna?I think what Anna is trying to say is that Summer Vasa...likes you."

Shianna looks at Kitten for a second puzzeled.Then it hits her what they are saying."Oh.Oh....Oh my...Um... geez I don't what to say.I mean she is good looking and all.I do like both men and women.Wait a minute... Isn't she with Tan?"

Anna laughs."Don't worry sis.Summer cares a lot about Tan and I don't think she do anything to hurt him or you.Although I have to say you are...desiring."Anna says to Shianna with a blush on her face.

Shianna slightly shys away her face from them putting her head slightly down behind her shoulder.

Kitten giggles and hugs Shianna giving her a kiss on the lips.Kitten then pulls Shianna close to Anna and hugs Anna too.

"Brings back old times when we just teenagers then."Anna says.

"Yes it does.I miss those days."Shianna said.

Kitten grins looking at them both."So do I.Especially thos special nights together just the three of us."

"Well I must go for now."Shianna then hugs and kisses Kitten and Anna goodbye for now.She then walks off to the meeting.

Anna and Kitten then starts a check list of the shuttle as they maintenance the Baxton One.

Posted By

Anna Maria Baxton
Civilian Pilot
Governor's Station
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Few minutes conversation
Page 1 of 1