The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Love Again....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Love Again.... Empty
PostSubject: In Love Again....   In Love Again.... EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 am

Alexander walked up to Nicole in the Commune as she and Magenta enjoyed a nice evening night cap before heading home. He looked at the girls, "Erica needs this one."

Alexander gave her a PADD. The PADD acknowledges the Phoenix Fleet Judge Advocate General's acceptance of her petition to annul the wedding of Nicole and Magenta Coren-Branson.

Magenta looked at Alexander, "You can't do that."

"I can and it is what is necessary. The Tamarians have begun to test ground weapons near Tokyo. I will not stand by and have this relationship sent the colony back into war.", Alexander could not believe the words coming out of his mouth. There was a time when he would have loved to see the Tamarians take up arms to plunge the colony into civil war.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "Then we will simply remarry."

"When?", Nicole retorted.

"The colony is in a continuous state of flux. She is my mistress and my first priority.", Nicole drank back her wine and headed for the door.

"All I am asking you to do is reaffirm your vows. We can do it the Federation Complex. It does not have to be a big deal.", Magenta begged.

Nicole just walked out. Magenta teared up, "All I want you to do is tell me you love me again."

Nicole and Magenta stopped by the Federation Complex and renewed their vows on the way home from work the next day.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Love Again....
Page 1 of 1